• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ Ironic, this is what I'm trying to do right now using LaunchePro. Got some things working, and I need to resize/overlay my widgets. Anyone besides me running VaelPak 3.2? I keep seeing people ask about ROM's that are good and stable, I've had ZERO problems with Vael. I can't believe how under the radar his ROM is. This guy basically responds to EVERY question asked about his ROM.

Any details on overlaying Widgets?

Originally Posted by JUS3

Can you guys watch live streams on your Android devices?  I'm looking into getting a Xoom and it would be dope if the flash player let you watch live streams (atdhe and channelsurf ftw)

Yes. Atdhe works. I tried it one day with my HTC Desire and was
eek.gif

No stuttering at all. Smooth as eggs.

I was ******ed to sell it and get an iphone
tired.gif

Can you guys watch live streams on your Android devices?  I'm looking into getting a Xoom and it would be dope if the flash player let you watch live streams (atdhe and channelsurf ftw)

eek.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by sp1die

eek.gif

tired.gif
Damn 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Thanks for the info fam.

Originally Posted by sp1die

eek.gif

tired.gif
Damn 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Thanks for the info fam.

[h2]RIM opens up BlackBerry PlayBook to support Android apps[/h2]
By: Jonathan S. Geller | Mar 24th, 2011 at 05:07PM

86 Comments

The news we reported exclusively many months ago has just been officially confirmed by RIM — the company will indeed support Google Android apps on its BlackBerry PlayBook tablet and on new QNX-based BlackBerry smartphones moving forward. RIM is also offering a suite of tools for Android developers that will allow them to easily port their existing apps to the PlayBook for distribution through BlackBerry App World.

[h2]RIM opens up BlackBerry PlayBook to support Android apps[/h2]
By: Jonathan S. Geller | Mar 24th, 2011 at 05:07PM

86 Comments

The news we reported exclusively many months ago has just been officially confirmed by RIM — the company will indeed support Google Android apps on its BlackBerry PlayBook tablet and on new QNX-based BlackBerry smartphones moving forward. RIM is also offering a suite of tools for Android developers that will allow them to easily port their existing apps to the PlayBook for distribution through BlackBerry App World.

what app do you guys use to have the battery percentage on the top bar? i know it comes in some roms but i'm still waiting to root my mt4g.

what app do you guys use to have the battery percentage on the top bar? i know it comes in some roms but i'm still waiting to root my mt4g.

28ixgkx.jpg

I've decided to move my talents to the Nexus S 4G once it comes out for sprint, probably full price without doing another 2yr contract so I can sell it when the Nexus 3 comes out

HTC I'm disappoint.
tired.gif

28ixgkx.jpg

I've decided to move my talents to the Nexus S 4G once it comes out for sprint, probably full price without doing another 2yr contract so I can sell it when the Nexus 3 comes out

HTC I'm disappoint.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom