Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5553656496_48bac780fb.jpg
5553076721_1fcd8e32e8.jpg
eyes.gif

Can anyone recommend me a good free calendar app where you can just put in an event without having to set a time or a reminder or any of that? I just want to be able to look at a date and see the event description without anything else.

Can anyone recommend me a good free calendar app where you can just put in an event without having to set a time or a reminder or any of that? I just want to be able to look at a date and see the event description without anything else.

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

this.

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

this.

Originally Posted by wrod7

if cm supports htc evo 3D. Its copped.
From what I've read, the devs aren't even going to have to rewrite that much of the programs, so the transformation will be painless. 

And to dude that asked about the dual camera, that's how it get's the 3-D effect.

Originally Posted by wrod7

if cm supports htc evo 3D. Its copped.
From what I've read, the devs aren't even going to have to rewrite that much of the programs, so the transformation will be painless. 

And to dude that asked about the dual camera, that's how it get's the 3-D effect.

I used to do it manually, but i use Clockwork to backup everything before i flash a new rom. It also allows you to wipe everything on the phone instead of just flashing something new. Flashing without a recovery can be harmful if you make any small mistake.

I used to do it manually, but i use Clockwork to backup everything before i flash a new rom. It also allows you to wipe everything on the phone instead of just flashing something new. Flashing without a recovery can be harmful if you make any small mistake.

meh
laugh.gif
only took a few seconds to rearrange from the theme i had yesterday, just added a wall and switch pro

meh
laugh.gif
only took a few seconds to rearrange from the theme i had yesterday, just added a wall and switch pro

Back
Top Bottom