• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm running 2.3.2 on my Nexus S (on CM7 nightly) and I'd like to go on 2.3.3 = is there anything I need to do other than backing up my phone? Can I just install the update off the bat?

I'm running 2.3.2 on my Nexus S (on CM7 nightly) and I'd like to go on 2.3.3 = is there anything I need to do other than backing up my phone? Can I just install the update off the bat?

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Setup right now.

How are yall getting these docks 
nerd.gif
,  ive been running cm7 rc2, for the past week or so with no problems

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

for Frost 4.0, did you flash with RA or ClockwordMod 3.0?

I tried to do it last night with CWMod to no avail.
I flashed Frost yesterday through RA, because the script was too old for the newer CWM.  I changed it this morning though back to CM7, when this bad boy came in this morning...

Games for days in my pocket, not to mention that I run it through FullHDMI, on my tv. 
pimp.gif

for Frost 4.0, did you flash with RA or ClockwordMod 3.0?

I tried to do it last night with CWMod to no avail.
I flashed Frost yesterday through RA, because the script was too old for the newer CWM.  I changed it this morning though back to CM7, when this bad boy came in this morning...

Games for days in my pocket, not to mention that I run it through FullHDMI, on my tv. 
pimp.gif

the reason i do it manually because its really easier imo, i throw it on my sd, go into recovery, flash it, flash some mods, kernals right behind it and its a go.

the reason i do it manually because its really easier imo, i throw it on my sd, go into recovery, flash it, flash some mods, kernals right behind it and its a go.

Tets- Is it possible to flash zips of your themes???  I can't take the time to learn your simplistic ways and I'd like to run some of your themes.

Tets- Is it possible to flash zips of your themes???  I can't take the time to learn your simplistic ways and I'd like to run some of your themes.

Originally Posted by solefood229

^adw launcher

im running adw ex, but where do i get that dock from?
its a wallpaper and icons resized to fit on the bookshelf

hump- i wish i could make a theme thats .zippable
frown.gif
its pretty easy though, the only mod i have now is a custom font which REALLY makes a difference in themeing
the main widgets i use are minimalistic text (be sure to save it if you like it), clockr, battstatt, and adw ex or LPP, and minimalistic wallpapers + widget locker *paid*

Originally Posted by solefood229

^adw launcher

im running adw ex, but where do i get that dock from?
its a wallpaper and icons resized to fit on the bookshelf

hump- i wish i could make a theme thats .zippable
frown.gif
its pretty easy though, the only mod i have now is a custom font which REALLY makes a difference in themeing
the main widgets i use are minimalistic text (be sure to save it if you like it), clockr, battstatt, and adw ex or LPP, and minimalistic wallpapers + widget locker *paid*

i flash ALL my ROMs manually.
*$%# CWMod and RA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Does anyone know, though?

I flashed with RA' in recovery mode not in Rom manager though...Clockwork had me stuck on boot screens a while ago

i flash ALL my ROMs manually.
*$%# CWMod and RA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Does anyone know, though?

I flashed with RA' in recovery mode not in Rom manager though...Clockwork had me stuck on boot screens a while ago

Back
Top Bottom