• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^hows go launcher? i coulda sworn you were using adw
30t6p3b.gif

My friend cracked the outside of the screen of the Evo 4G, and he has the $7 Sprint insurance so hes planning on changing it. If he says he lost it and gets a new one, am I able to use the old one or will it be flagged?

Want a cheap/free Evo to hold me till the 3D comes out.

My friend cracked the outside of the screen of the Evo 4G, and he has the $7 Sprint insurance so hes planning on changing it. If he says he lost it and gets a new one, am I able to use the old one or will it be flagged?

Want a cheap/free Evo to hold me till the 3D comes out.

i think it's hilarious that in order to be different and stand out EVERYONE is using that oneTWENTYsix type clock style lololololol

i think it's hilarious that in order to be different and stand out EVERYONE is using that oneTWENTYsix type clock style lololololol

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by AirWeezy03

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23
whats the unlocker slider
Info on the entire setup. I love it.
sure. (available in the sig btw)
wink.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]simp1y simp1e[/h1]
clockr
minimalistic text (weather)
apple ribbon icons for adw ex
switch pro for battery and wifi
darkstatic wallpaper

grin.gif
not sure if srs

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by AirWeezy03

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23
whats the unlocker slider
Info on the entire setup. I love it.
sure. (available in the sig btw)
wink.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]simp1y simp1e[/h1]
clockr
minimalistic text (weather)
apple ribbon icons for adw ex
switch pro for battery and wifi
darkstatic wallpaper

grin.gif
not sure if srs

MIUI users, I have updated the theme. New lockscreen wall, homescreen wall and dock. I've also added a bunch of new icons. I've test it and it runs and looks great. Will toss up a preview in a moment.

770748764.png

I need to fix the SMS counter, I quickly made it in Ps just to test it (it's a .9 png) and it work, but it looks terrible lol.

Tet, I have that lockscreen as well, but I did it the hard way, I ported it over from the iPhone 4 to Widget Locker 1.2.8
30t6p3b.gif

MIUI users, I have updated the theme. New lockscreen wall, homescreen wall and dock. I've also added a bunch of new icons. I've test it and it runs and looks great. Will toss up a preview in a moment.

770748764.png

I need to fix the SMS counter, I quickly made it in Ps just to test it (it's a .9 png) and it work, but it looks terrible lol.

Tet, I have that lockscreen as well, but I did it the hard way, I ported it over from the iPhone 4 to Widget Locker 1.2.8
30t6p3b.gif

Well Damn, boost with the MIUI theme and now netflix?
eek.gif

I refuse to go back home (MIUI)
nerd.gif
. The unread count is not that bad though

Well Damn, boost with the MIUI theme and now netflix?
eek.gif

I refuse to go back home (MIUI)
nerd.gif
. The unread count is not that bad though

Back
Top Bottom