• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Damn, I want my fb contacts. Also on the miui gb anyone know how to change the automatic wording feature on text messaging and everything? And is there any way I can add a Flickr account?
Some people got it to work others, havent.Try wiping your cache twice and syncing twice again. Far as the auto-words I believe thats a gingerbread feature, not sure how to turn it off. I believe Flicker is a SENSE rom based, MIUI has no SENSE elements. 

What do i sync? I don't have a FB account added to the MIUI rom(i don't know how to add it) Alright auto-wording isn't that big of deal but i need Flickr for school
mad.gif

Damn, I want my fb contacts. Also on the miui gb anyone know how to change the automatic wording feature on text messaging and everything? And is there any way I can add a Flickr account?
Some people got it to work others, havent.Try wiping your cache twice and syncing twice again. Far as the auto-words I believe thats a gingerbread feature, not sure how to turn it off. I believe Flicker is a SENSE rom based, MIUI has no SENSE elements. 

What do i sync? I don't have a FB account added to the MIUI rom(i don't know how to add it) Alright auto-wording isn't that big of deal but i need Flickr for school
mad.gif

mad.gif
If you need flickr, just go back to a sense rom.....Only way you will be able to use it.
Only way to sync facebook is to download the facebook app to your phone......When you sign into the app, it will ask if you want to sync the contacts.   

mad.gif
If you need flickr, just go back to a sense rom.....Only way you will be able to use it.
Only way to sync facebook is to download the facebook app to your phone......When you sign into the app, it will ask if you want to sync the contacts.   

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

mad.gif
Alright, good looking guys. 
Might see if i can work something out on Flickr.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

mad.gif
Alright, good looking guys. 
Might see if i can work something out on Flickr.

bought the X on wednesday and the thunderbolt drops on thursday. returning it and paying the restocking fee. anyone like their thunderbolt?

until then, does anyone know if the X has the ability to have the keyboard click sounds like the iphone?

bought the X on wednesday and the thunderbolt drops on thursday. returning it and paying the restocking fee. anyone like their thunderbolt?

until then, does anyone know if the X has the ability to have the keyboard click sounds like the iphone?

just returned from exchanging my X for the Thunderbolt. we are literally 1 mile away from the 4G LTE service haha. ah well, i hope i like this thing. my gut was telling me switch to the iphone.

just returned from exchanging my X for the Thunderbolt. we are literally 1 mile away from the 4G LTE service haha. ah well, i hope i like this thing. my gut was telling me switch to the iphone.

Originally Posted by quanb24

cop the thunderbolt on thursday 4g lte is crazy fast!
what were you doing when you saw it's true speed? I uploaded a FB pic in less than 5 seconds and streaming vids pretty fast.  I'm still getting the feel for this phone and don't even know how fast it really can get.

Originally Posted by quanb24

cop the thunderbolt on thursday 4g lte is crazy fast!
what were you doing when you saw it's true speed? I uploaded a FB pic in less than 5 seconds and streaming vids pretty fast.  I'm still getting the feel for this phone and don't even know how fast it really can get.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Damn you Boost, just seen your screenshots on xda. Sick
pimp.gif

b00st is that dude on there most def.

that GB MIUI is mad flaw
tired.gif
, on to the next ROM
eyes.gif

Boost 
pimp.gif

What flaws have you noticed on GB?