Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Via Engagdet
HTC EVO 3D, EVO View 4G specs revealed ahead of Sprint's CTIA announce?
sprint-ctia-invite.jpg

All signs are pointing to a Sprint blowout at CTIA next week -- and we'll be there, of course! But ahead of that, BGR's claiming a few additional details on the headline devices we scooped not long ago that Sprint should be showing for the first time at the show -- namely, the EVO 3D and EVO View 4G tablet. On the EVO 3D side, this bad boy is shaping up to be a proper EVO 4G successor with a newer 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8660 processor, 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D 960 x 540 display (which, like the rumoredPyramid, suggests HTC is following the qHD trend set by Motorola), a whopping 1GB of RAM, 1080p video out, 1.3 megapixel camera up front, and -- of course -- dual 5 megapixel cameras around back for stereoscopic capture. The rumor also pegs Gingerbread at launch along with 3D versions of the Blockbuster and YouTube apps to make sure users have plenty of 3D content out of the gate; that tidbit seems particularly believable considering that YouTube introduced high-quality mobile playback on the EVO 4G last year.

As for the EVO View 4G, it's shaping up to be a CDMA / WiMAX remix of the Flyer -- as expected -- complete with pen input. They're also expected to confirm that the Xoom will be coming in a Sprint flavor (with WiMAX in place of Verizon's LTE, of course) and will be launching "in the coming weeks or months." Looking like it's going to be tough for any other carrier to go this deep at the show -- but hey, we invite 'em to give it a shot.

Dual 5MP camera out back?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

i feel ya. the MIUI i was on (forgot which one) it was damn near perfect, battery life and all that.

i couldn't even get it to read my sd card on the GB ROM
30t6p3b.gif
. Plus when i switch themes, the OG dock (the one with the line) stays there with the new themed dock. C'Mon son!!

i'll wait til they get things worked out, it did just drop.
Yeah, the line %#++ is killing me.

Via Engagdet
HTC EVO 3D, EVO View 4G specs revealed ahead of Sprint's CTIA announce?
sprint-ctia-invite.jpg

All signs are pointing to a Sprint blowout at CTIA next week -- and we'll be there, of course! But ahead of that, BGR's claiming a few additional details on the headline devices we scooped not long ago that Sprint should be showing for the first time at the show -- namely, the EVO 3D and EVO View 4G tablet. On the EVO 3D side, this bad boy is shaping up to be a proper EVO 4G successor with a newer 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8660 processor, 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D 960 x 540 display (which, like the rumoredPyramid, suggests HTC is following the qHD trend set by Motorola), a whopping 1GB of RAM, 1080p video out, 1.3 megapixel camera up front, and -- of course -- dual 5 megapixel cameras around back for stereoscopic capture. The rumor also pegs Gingerbread at launch along with 3D versions of the Blockbuster and YouTube apps to make sure users have plenty of 3D content out of the gate; that tidbit seems particularly believable considering that YouTube introduced high-quality mobile playback on the EVO 4G last year.

As for the EVO View 4G, it's shaping up to be a CDMA / WiMAX remix of the Flyer -- as expected -- complete with pen input. They're also expected to confirm that the Xoom will be coming in a Sprint flavor (with WiMAX in place of Verizon's LTE, of course) and will be launching "in the coming weeks or months." Looking like it's going to be tough for any other carrier to go this deep at the show -- but hey, we invite 'em to give it a shot.

Dual 5MP camera out back?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

i feel ya. the MIUI i was on (forgot which one) it was damn near perfect, battery life and all that.

i couldn't even get it to read my sd card on the GB ROM
30t6p3b.gif
. Plus when i switch themes, the OG dock (the one with the line) stays there with the new themed dock. C'Mon son!!

i'll wait til they get things worked out, it did just drop.
Yeah, the line %#++ is killing me.

i got the thunder bolt yesterday phone is sick and super fast i fixed my apps and screens got it to my liking, i let the battery fully drain b4 i did my 1st charge so i put it on the charger b4 i went to bed woke fully charged about 9am...didnt really use data or text or use the phone today and my battery was on 15% by 3pm...the battery is bad i wanna keep it but i need the battery to work!!
frown.gif

i got the thunder bolt yesterday phone is sick and super fast i fixed my apps and screens got it to my liking, i let the battery fully drain b4 i did my 1st charge so i put it on the charger b4 i went to bed woke fully charged about 9am...didnt really use data or text or use the phone today and my battery was on 15% by 3pm...the battery is bad i wanna keep it but i need the battery to work!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

frown.gif

Word it's like a media player that needs to stay plugged in. We'll see.

frown.gif

Word it's like a media player that needs to stay plugged in. We'll see.

also is there any way i dont have to have my facebook contacts synced?..i dont want them synced together

Settings > accounts and sync > Facebook for HTC Sense > Uncheck "Sync contacts"
If you dont have sense and its synced, uninstall facebook and re-install it, then select which contact sync option you want.

also is there any way i dont have to have my facebook contacts synced?..i dont want them synced together

If you dont have sense and its synced, uninstall facebook and re-install it, then select which contact sync option you want.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

anyone else have troubling FB syncing people into their favorites list.� I have two people with their picture showing up in my favorites list but everyone else has no pic.� I tried manually linking their fb profile to my phone book and it still doesn't sync correctly.� '
help?� This guy really speaking on it.� Anyone hear about that feature at the end? controlling your tv or music from outside your crib
eek.gif
??? guy in the background and his sound effects
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

anyone else have troubling FB syncing people into their favorites list.� I have two people with their picture showing up in my favorites list but everyone else has no pic.� I tried manually linking their fb profile to my phone book and it still doesn't sync correctly.� '
help?� This guy really speaking on it.� Anyone hear about that feature at the end? controlling your tv or music from outside your crib
eek.gif
??? guy in the background and his sound effects
laugh.gif

[h4][/h4]
[h4]HTC EVO 3D, EVO View 4G specs revealed ahead of Sprint's CTIA announce?[/h4]
By Chris Ziegler posted Mar 19th 2011 1:16AM

All signs are pointing to a Sprint blowout at CTIA next week -- and we'll be there, of course! But ahead of that, BGR's claiming a few additional details on the headline devices we scooped not long ago that Sprint should be showing for the first time at the show -- namely, the EVO 3D and EVO View 4G tablet. On the EVO 3D side, this bad boy is shaping up to be a proper EVO 4G successor with a newer 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8660 processor, 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D 960 x 540 display (which, like the rumored Pyramid, suggests HTC is following the qHD trend set by Motorola), a whopping 1GB of RAM, 1080p video out, 1.3 megapixel camera up front, and -- of course -- dual 5 megapixel cameras around back for stereoscopic capture. The rumor also pegs Gingerbread at launch along with 3D versions of the Blockbuster and YouTube apps to make sure users have plenty of 3D content out of the gate; that tidbit seems particularly believable considering that YouTube introduced high-quality mobile playback on the EVO 4G last year.

As for the EVO View 4G, it's shaping up to be a CDMA / WiMAX remix of the Flyer -- as expected -- complete with pen input. They're also expected to confirm that the Xoom will be coming in a Sprint flavor (with WiMAX in place of Verizon's LTE, of course) and will be launching "in the coming weeks or months." Looking like it's going to be tough for any other carrier to go this deep at the show -- but hey, we invite 'em to give it a shot.

[h4][/h4]
[h4]HTC EVO 3D, EVO View 4G specs revealed ahead of Sprint's CTIA announce?[/h4]
By Chris Ziegler posted Mar 19th 2011 1:16AM

All signs are pointing to a Sprint blowout at CTIA next week -- and we'll be there, of course! But ahead of that, BGR's claiming a few additional details on the headline devices we scooped not long ago that Sprint should be showing for the first time at the show -- namely, the EVO 3D and EVO View 4G tablet. On the EVO 3D side, this bad boy is shaping up to be a proper EVO 4G successor with a newer 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8660 processor, 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D 960 x 540 display (which, like the rumored Pyramid, suggests HTC is following the qHD trend set by Motorola), a whopping 1GB of RAM, 1080p video out, 1.3 megapixel camera up front, and -- of course -- dual 5 megapixel cameras around back for stereoscopic capture. The rumor also pegs Gingerbread at launch along with 3D versions of the Blockbuster and YouTube apps to make sure users have plenty of 3D content out of the gate; that tidbit seems particularly believable considering that YouTube introduced high-quality mobile playback on the EVO 4G last year.

As for the EVO View 4G, it's shaping up to be a CDMA / WiMAX remix of the Flyer -- as expected -- complete with pen input. They're also expected to confirm that the Xoom will be coming in a Sprint flavor (with WiMAX in place of Verizon's LTE, of course) and will be launching "in the coming weeks or months." Looking like it's going to be tough for any other carrier to go this deep at the show -- but hey, we invite 'em to give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom