• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone using liberty have the problem where you lock your screen and the phone just turns off? I'll lock it then press the button and nothing happens. Using a droid x BTW

Anyone using liberty have the problem where you lock your screen and the phone just turns off? I'll lock it then press the button and nothing happens. Using a droid x BTW

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

very nice...this is gonna catch fire once again with that touch screen and perfect sidekick keyboard we all love.
No its not.

Yea i doubt it.  The way its looking, that new sidekick is gonna end up being a low to low-mid tier smartphone along the lines of the Moto Cliq/backflip/etc., whereas the older sidekick was a high-end phone before the current smartphone era.  The best it can do currently is catch on with young teens.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

very nice...this is gonna catch fire once again with that touch screen and perfect sidekick keyboard we all love.
No its not.

Yea i doubt it.  The way its looking, that new sidekick is gonna end up being a low to low-mid tier smartphone along the lines of the Moto Cliq/backflip/etc., whereas the older sidekick was a high-end phone before the current smartphone era.  The best it can do currently is catch on with young teens.

Originally Posted by pip777

Got my Thunderbolt earlier today. Been downloading apps like crazy,
laugh.gif
. Great phone.

Yo I couldn't sleep last night. I can't get off this thing. So fast and easy and free.
Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Just got my Thunderbolt. I'm switching from a BB. Don't really know what I should do first.

This is really my first smartphone with a touchscreen. My previous phone was a Sony Ericsson w810i. The one before that was a sidekick ii. Ha, can somebody school me up to date?

laugh.gif
. Great phone.

Yo I couldn't sleep last night. I can't get off this thing. So fast and easy and free.

Just got my Thunderbolt. I'm switching from a BB. Don't really know what I should do first.

This is really my first smartphone with a touchscreen. My previous phone was a Sony Ericsson w810i. The one before that was a sidekick ii. Ha, can somebody school me up to date?

Originally Posted by buggz05

laugh.gif
. Great phone.

This is my first smartphone as well. I've been on this phone since FedEx delivered it. This thing is a beast. I think most people, on Verizon, are going to wait for the Bionic because it will have a dual-core processor.

Originally Posted by buggz05

laugh.gif
. Great phone.

This is my first smartphone as well. I've been on this phone since FedEx delivered it. This thing is a beast. I think most people, on Verizon, are going to wait for the Bionic because it will have a dual-core processor.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Not feeling this gingerbread rom. None of my fbook contacts there
30t6p3b.gif

Some other issues tooAnyone know how to get this rom into recovery? Got damn.

The facebook contacts sync has been taken out of the facebook app if im not mistaken.  If it hasnt been taken out, whenever you first login to facebook, it will ask if you want to sync all contacts, contacts you already have on your phone or sync NO contacts.
If you didnt get that option then it was taken out or you did it without realizing what it was.

The net speeds on that phone is dope.......Cant see it being much different as far as speed on the actual phone.......TETHERING on the other hand would be a BEAST.

As im sure Verizon has a data cap or monthly amount for customers, i wouldnt play COD on it, but it could definitely host a full game.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Not feeling this gingerbread rom. None of my fbook contacts there
30t6p3b.gif

Some other issues tooAnyone know how to get this rom into recovery? Got damn.

The facebook contacts sync has been taken out of the facebook app if im not mistaken.  If it hasnt been taken out, whenever you first login to facebook, it will ask if you want to sync all contacts, contacts you already have on your phone or sync NO contacts.
If you didnt get that option then it was taken out or you did it without realizing what it was.

The net speeds on that phone is dope.......Cant see it being much different as far as speed on the actual phone.......TETHERING on the other hand would be a BEAST.

As im sure Verizon has a data cap or monthly amount for customers, i wouldnt play COD on it, but it could definitely host a full game.

^crazy as hell..

t mobile caps my +#%% at 5gb.. tethering on the hd2 is pretty fast though with HSPDA..

sucks though cause im on EDGE until my cycle restarts on the first ._.

^crazy as hell..

t mobile caps my +#%% at 5gb.. tethering on the hd2 is pretty fast though with HSPDA..

sucks though cause im on EDGE until my cycle restarts on the first ._.

[h4]HTC EVO 3D, EVO View 4G specs revealed ahead of Sprint's CTIA announce?[/h4]
sprint-ctia-invite.jpg

All signs are pointing to a Sprint blowout at CTIA next week -- and we'll be there, of course! But ahead of that, BGR's claiming a few additional details on the headline devices we scooped not long ago that Sprint should be showing for the first time at the show -- namely, the EVO 3D and EVO View 4G tablet. On the EVO 3D side, this bad boy is shaping up to be a proper EVO 4G successor with a newer 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8660 processor, 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D 960 x 540 display (which, like the rumored Pyramid, suggests HTC is following the qHD trend set by Motorola), a whopping 1GB of RAM, 1080p video out, 1.3 megapixel camera up front, and -- of course -- dual 5 megapixel cameras around back for stereoscopic capture. The rumor also pegs Gingerbread at launch along with 3D versions of the Blockbuster and YouTube apps to make sure users have plenty of 3D content out of the gate; that tidbit seems particularly believable considering that YouTube introduced high-quality mobile playback on the EVO 4G last year.

As for the EVO View 4G, it's shaping up to be a CDMA / WiMAX remix of the Flyer -- as expected -- complete with pen input. They're also expected to confirm that the Xoom will be coming in a Sprint flavor (with WiMAX in place of Verizon's LTE, of course) and will be launching "in the coming weeks or months." Looking like it's going to be tough for any other carrier to go this deep at the show -- but hey, we invite 'em to give it a shot.

1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8660 processor, 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D 960 x 540 display
1GB of RAM, 1080p video out,
eek.gif

[h4]HTC EVO 3D, EVO View 4G specs revealed ahead of Sprint's CTIA announce?[/h4]
sprint-ctia-invite.jpg

All signs are pointing to a Sprint blowout at CTIA next week -- and we'll be there, of course! But ahead of that, BGR's claiming a few additional details on the headline devices we scooped not long ago that Sprint should be showing for the first time at the show -- namely, the EVO 3D and EVO View 4G tablet. On the EVO 3D side, this bad boy is shaping up to be a proper EVO 4G successor with a newer 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8660 processor, 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D 960 x 540 display (which, like the rumored Pyramid, suggests HTC is following the qHD trend set by Motorola), a whopping 1GB of RAM, 1080p video out, 1.3 megapixel camera up front, and -- of course -- dual 5 megapixel cameras around back for stereoscopic capture. The rumor also pegs Gingerbread at launch along with 3D versions of the Blockbuster and YouTube apps to make sure users have plenty of 3D content out of the gate; that tidbit seems particularly believable considering that YouTube introduced high-quality mobile playback on the EVO 4G last year.

As for the EVO View 4G, it's shaping up to be a CDMA / WiMAX remix of the Flyer -- as expected -- complete with pen input. They're also expected to confirm that the Xoom will be coming in a Sprint flavor (with WiMAX in place of Verizon's LTE, of course) and will be launching "in the coming weeks or months." Looking like it's going to be tough for any other carrier to go this deep at the show -- but hey, we invite 'em to give it a shot.

eek.gif

okay it's all good now.
Just gotta get all my aps back

How do I hide facebook contacts in my the MIUI contacts? I don't want some of these people's numbers. and it's too many to go through and delete one by one

okay it's all good now.
Just gotta get all my aps back

How do I hide facebook contacts in my the MIUI contacts? I don't want some of these people's numbers. and it's too many to go through and delete one by one

Anyone have a HTC Desire? I just got one and am not at all familiar with it. If anyone could point me to where and how I can get apps and also delete ones that I don't need. My bad for the question but im not very up to date with all these new phones that come out all the time lol

Anyone have a HTC Desire? I just got one and am not at all familiar with it. If anyone could point me to where and how I can get apps and also delete ones that I don't need. My bad for the question but im not very up to date with all these new phones that come out all the time lol

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

sprint-ctia-invite.jpg

eek.gif

Sounds dope, but im color blind and 3D hurts my eyes.....SMH

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

sprint-ctia-invite.jpg

eek.gif

Sounds dope, but im color blind and 3D hurts my eyes.....SMH

damn this MWTPT ROM battery life was mad horrible 
sick.gif
sick.gif

i just flashed GB MIUI. I'm never leaving it again,
30t6p3b.gif

damn this MWTPT ROM battery life was mad horrible 
sick.gif
sick.gif

i just flashed GB MIUI. I'm never leaving it again,
30t6p3b.gif

Is there a tutorial on how to install Boosts Icons? sorry im new to this.

Also where would be a good place to get more info on customizing the UI.

Is there a tutorial on how to install Boosts Icons? sorry im new to this.

Also where would be a good place to get more info on customizing the UI.

Back
Top Bottom