Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YoungTriz
i really wanna root my wifes nook color but dont know where to start

http://forum.xda-develope.../showthread.php?t=872003

Were getting lots Android Users day by day especially the thunderbolt users coming into this thread.
eek.gif

If your New to Android make sure you hit up the 1st page of this thread, I Left a list of must have Android apps that are free(Don't download the rooted apps won't work unless your rooted). I will also try to update the list when I get some free time.

how I can get apps and also delete ones that I don't need. My bad for the question but im not very up to date with all these new phones that come out all the time lo

settings > Applications > Manage Applications> click an application> uninstall
However you can not delete system apps, apps that are pre-installed the came with the phone to do so you'll have to be rooted and you'll have to be a more advance user to do it. Till you do some research of your own you'll be able to do so.

EVERYONE SHOULD HIT UP THIS WEBSITE, FIND YOUR RESPECTED ANDROID PRODUCT AND READ THE FOURMS.
http://forum.xda-developers.com

YoungTriz
i really wanna root my wifes nook color but dont know where to start

http://forum.xda-develope.../showthread.php?t=872003

Were getting lots Android Users day by day especially the thunderbolt users coming into this thread.
eek.gif

If your New to Android make sure you hit up the 1st page of this thread, I Left a list of must have Android apps that are free(Don't download the rooted apps won't work unless your rooted). I will also try to update the list when I get some free time.

how I can get apps and also delete ones that I don't need. My bad for the question but im not very up to date with all these new phones that come out all the time lo

settings > Applications > Manage Applications> click an application> uninstall
However you can not delete system apps, apps that are pre-installed the came with the phone to do so you'll have to be rooted and you'll have to be a more advance user to do it. Till you do some research of your own you'll be able to do so.

EVERYONE SHOULD HIT UP THIS WEBSITE, FIND YOUR RESPECTED ANDROID PRODUCT AND READ THE FOURMS.
http://forum.xda-developers.com

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

saw the Skype app in the market but I'm pretty sure it won't work on my Thunderbolt, right? 

Skype works, you just can't use it to video chat

saw the Skype app in the market but I'm pretty sure it won't work on my Thunderbolt, right? 

Damn, I want my fb contacts. Also on the miui gb anyone know how to change the automatic wording feature on text messaging and everything? And is there any way I can add a Flickr account?

Damn, I want my fb contacts. Also on the miui gb anyone know how to change the automatic wording feature on text messaging and everything? And is there any way I can add a Flickr account?

I swear nobody reads the first page........im going to put it in the thread title to read the first page before doing anything else.

I swear nobody reads the first page........im going to put it in the thread title to read the first page before doing anything else.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

wouldn't that defeat the purpose of using it then? also, anyone got any recs. for a screen protector that doesn't show all your fingerprints and smudges? I thought about getting the mirror reflector screen because my clear screen one looks
sick.gif
just after one day so many damn smudges and small bubbles.

wouldn't that defeat the purpose of using it then? also, anyone got any recs. for a screen protector that doesn't show all your fingerprints and smudges? I thought about getting the mirror reflector screen because my clear screen one looks
sick.gif

sick.gif
that's the one i use and it still shows all the fingerprints and smudges.

sick.gif
that's the one i use and it still shows all the fingerprints and smudges.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Some people got it to work others, havent.Try wiping your cache twice and syncing twice again. Far as the auto-words I believe thats a gingerbread feature, not sure how to turn it off. I believe Flicker is a SENSE rom based, MIUI has no SENSE elements. 

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Some people got it to work others, havent.Try wiping your cache twice and syncing twice again. Far as the auto-words I believe thats a gingerbread feature, not sure how to turn it off. I believe Flicker is a SENSE rom based, MIUI has no SENSE elements. 

Back
Top Bottom