• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking should I get the note8/S8+ or hold off for whatever Samsung gets into next year? I was using my iphone for imessage but my 6s+ is getting long and the tooth, ios is still not getting it done for me and I have little interest in the iphone X shenanigans.

My girl has been beating the **** out of her s7 edge and it just won't stop working. The glass on that thing is incredible. There's pieces of glass completely gone from a corner it has all kinds of impact marks and deep scratches from sliding on concrete and other than the screen obviously not being smooth anymore it works perfectly fine.

So you can become a beta tested for Facebook, I just got approved. Just click on the button at the bottom if the app page in the play store.

i was about to say i see alot of reviews saying its a pretty legit phone, then unicorn out here basically calling it trash :lol:

i was about to say i see alot of reviews saying its a pretty legit phone, then unicorn out here basically calling it trash :lol:

My boy got it, the phone is pretty dope. Honestly the people who complain about the display are just nitpicking. It's not like phone is gonna blow up aka Samsung note 7.

I'll copped it but I decided to get the iPhone X.

If Google wants to win the smartphone game they better get it straight with pixel 3. The phone is still good in my book though. The camera is awesome by far the best I've used in any phone on the market. The stereo speakers are top notch especially if your music head.

Now if google dropped a Pixel Android Watch to compete with the apple watch that would be intresting product. :nerd:

Last edited:
this dude UnicornHunter UnicornHunter in here constantly talking **** about the pixel 2. we get it man, you hate the pixel line :lol: jesus, most people love it and say it's one of the top 2-3 android phones out right now, if not the best. no need for all that negativity

My man has been on his dramatic anti-side bezels tirade for weeks now :lol:

Got that gear 360 for free from samsung for buying a note.

This isn't something I'll use much or at all I jus want to take decent selfies smh.

IF anyone is interested in it shoot me a DM. we can work out something. Nt player price

Got that gear 360 for free from samsung for buying a note.

This isn't something I'll use much or at all I jus want to take decent selfies smh.

IF anyone is interested in it shoot me a DM. we can work out something. Nt player price
Hey i sent you a dm

Went to the store and I'm sold on the galaxy. My iphone is 50% paid off so now I just have to find out who is going to have the best deals on the galaxy.

Best Buy is having $300 off the Note 8 or S8/8+ on black friday if you have VZW or Sprint

I've seen a lot of things said about the Pixel 2's screen and only once has it been called trash or not a good screen at all. There's screen burn and it being a lil too contrasty but that Pixel 2 screen is butter at worst.

Haha i just feel like google is con ing people that's all it's so cheap looking and the display is terrible...
No. The screen is totally fine. I have a Pixel 2 and a 2XL. Both are legit. Google isn't conning anyone. Both offer the best Android experience. I used a Note 8 for a bit and I couldn't stand it. Same for LG's phones and the S8. I even tried using an iPhone X for a few days. I coudn't do it. Nothing compares to what Google is doing with the Pixels. The screen may not be the best, who cares. Bezel size is the lamest penis size contest.

No. The screen is totally fine. I have a Pixel 2 and a 2XL. Both are legit. Google isn't conning anyone. Both offer the best Android experience. I used a Note 8 for a bit and I couldn't stand it. Same for LG's phones and the S8. I even tried using an iPhone X for a few days. I coudn't do it. Nothing compares to what Google is doing with the Pixels. The screen may not be the best, who cares. Bezel size is the lamest penis size contest.
Google employee at it's finest haha

Praying for Pixel Watch and another Pixel tablet. I want a big tablet to really rival the ipad pro 12.9

Currently transferring the data from my Nexus 6 to the Note8. Maybe I should've skipped on transferring my 62K messages... :blush: :lol:

I'll be getting the Pixel 2 XL, saw it in person and just fell in love.
I'm coming from a nexus 5x, and before that a nexus 5(owning both for 2 years)
so I'm pretty impressed, plus it's time to finally take the plunge, to waterproofing, and no headphone jack(I've been using BT headphones for the past 3 yrs) I'm more worried about my wife, who pretty much gets a new phone every year, as she's coming from an S8. She was impressed also and just wants out of Samsung. Time will tell though. For me I like to buy, so I'll at least own it for a few years no issues. I can't imagine buying a new phone every year, as I' probably get nit picky.
So I may check in for the Pixel 4 but really get the 5, when I'm looking to upgrade

Back
Top Bottom