• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't say something that takes 10 sec to do is an inconvenience, but that's just me. Changing a wallpaper would qualify as one as well in that case.

That's cool. For me I enjoy not having to format a SD card to enjoy 128gbs of storage

Samsung is getting on my nerves with this vzw promo. The first receipt I submitted didn't have the store address, so that was my fault. The second one had the entire (long) receipt and contained everything they required, and it still got rejected. this time, I just included the top portion and used the s pen to highlight everything that that's required: date, store address and amount total.

Samsung is getting on my nerves with this vzw promo. The first receipt I submitted didn't have the store address, so that was my fault. The second one had the entire (long) receipt and contained everything they required, and it still got rejected. this time, I just included the top portion and used the s pen to highlight everything that that's required: date, store address and amount total.

I was having trouble uploading mine last week for the T-Mobile promo. Eventually I had to call customer service and send the receipt via an email and they approved it overnight and I got my gift card.

ok. if they reject it this time then I'll call. I have until the 23rd and they'll hear from me every single time if they keep this up. I'm getting my 200.

The battery life on my S7 Edge has fell off a cliff the past month. Not sure what happened.

Same here dude, I wanted to hold on to this phone for a while but between the crappy battery life and this damn pink line going down the screen I think I might have to upgrade

I got my LG Watch Sport in the mail (connected to Pixel Xl). It's not as uncomfortably as some reviewer made it seem. I will give my impressions later on this week during my day to day.

Was going to get the Samsung S3 but pull the trigger on the LG after catching up on different reviews.

galaxy s6 my bro had a galaxy s4 before he got the s8 and got the same issue
Hmm not sure. You could always use Bluetooth or USB mode and hide the usage. This is what I do to unlock my hotspot and ATT has mine completely blocked. Maybe it will work on your phone as well

Hmm not sure. You could always use Bluetooth or USB mode and hide the usage. This is what I do to unlock my hotspot and ATT has mine completely blocked. Maybe it will work on your phone as well

you get good connection though? ive done the bluetooth route and my video stream is choppy if i try and watch stuff on 720p

The battery life on my S7 Edge has fell off a cliff the past month. Not sure what happened.

These phone manufacturers definitely have some type of planned obsolescence in their products. My Blackberry 8300 had good battery life for the 4 years I had it in college (even without replacing the physical battery), but somehow all my iPhones and Galaxy phones started needed frequent charging every year when a new model dropped :nerd:

I'm a very light phone user too. 90% of my phone usage is for basic things like texts, Google maps, and music at the gym, so there's no reason for my phone to drop 15-20% when I'm not even doing anything. Before I traded my S7 in for a Note 8, it would drop by at least 10% when I left it on airplane mode overnight

Last edited:
Not sure how to access it on purpose but I got a 48hr movie rental on Google Play Movies for $.99 last night. With tax came up to $1.07 which I paid for with my Google Play credit from the Rewards app.

I do lol but sometimes I get a lil tired of hoping there's a good link to movie or bad connections. It was only a buck and it ain't come out my pocket so ain't no problem.

Dark Towers is worth it so far. Gonna finish it tonight since my son had to go to bed 'round the middle

It was only a buck and it ain't come out my pocket so ain't no problem.

BE2E3957-2058-4875-914C-20D54EBAA0B3.jpeg
“Here it is”
5786826A-D77F-42E6-9641-AC8CAAA91A7A.gif
“Almost got finessed”

Just received this case off of wish for like 3 bucks.
Screenshot_20171108-204839.jpg

Got here pretty quickly for Wish, about 2 weeks. The acrylic back feels much more 'grippy' than my previous case. The only gripe is the cutout for the finger sensor is mad deep. Like they made sure that and the camera won't get damaged. I've got one more arriving from Amazon, slim carbon fiber joint, but I think I'll rock with this one the most.
Managed to sell all of my old v20 accessories for 55.

Back
Top Bottom