• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Pixel XL batter has dropped to almost s*** levels dying with like 2-3 hrs of SOT. Here I am being responsible waiting for next year and my phone is trying to jack me for my coins

My Pixel XL batter has dropped to almost s*** levels dying with like 2-3 hrs of SOT. Here I am being responsible waiting for next year and my phone is trying to jack me for my coins
Why even use a pixel its so trash.. those bezels my god its like trying to be innovative but your still 10 steps behind apple...

Apple is competing with samsung and makes them 5 years late so what the heck is google doing? Everything about them just looks so cheap and generic

Last edited:
Just received this case off of wish for like 3 bucks.
Got here pretty quickly for Wish, about 2 weeks. The acrylic back feels much more 'grippy' than my previous case. The only gripe is the cutout for the finger sensor is mad deep. Like they made sure that and the camera won't get damaged. I've got one more arriving from Amazon, slim carbon fiber joint, but I think I'll rock with this one the most.
Managed to sell all of my old v20 accessories for 55.

Damn, I always just browse slickdeals for my phone case needs. Ringke, Caseology, Lumion, and other brands regularly go on sale. Quality cases for under $5 and free shipping is generally quick.

Yeah the first one I copped off slickdeals for $4 bit it was a little too bulky for me. I also have a leather folio joint from Amazon for like 8.

If you bought it directly from Google, contact them. They're pretty generous with their returns/exchanges.

If you bought it directly from Google, contact them. They're pretty generous with their returns/exchanges.

Got it from Verizon unfortunately. Doubt I'll call and complain. It's only a problem at work where there's no signal so I have the mobile data off. It's been working for a long time but now it seems to drain more

vzw/samsung receipt got rejected again :stoneface: called the number and been on hold for almost 30 minutes.
just looked at the details and I may have had to purchase it this month. I guess this is in lieu of the people that didn't get the charger/memory card deal.

Last edited:
I've been using Bixby lately, and it's not bad so far. It's not as dumb as this stuff used to be as far as what it can understand, and what it can actually do.

vzw/samsung receipt got rejected again :stoneface: called the number and been on hold for almost 30 minutes.
just looked at the details and I may have had to purchase it this month. I guess this is in lieu of the people that didn't get the charger/memory card deal.

Just edit the receipt and put the date that they need...

Can someone recommend a good privacy screen protector for the Note 8? Everything is glass. I don't need all that.

Just edit the receipt and put the date that they need...
I don't know if they check against previous records. I've already submitted that receipt for the gift promo then I submitted it for this promo. If I send in a doctored receipt with identical order numbers and such, they might catch it.
They were looking close enough to reject the previous receipt 3 times because if the date.

Got it from Verizon unfortunately. Doubt I'll call and complain. It's only a problem at work where there's no signal so I have the mobile data off. It's been working for a long time but now it seems to drain more
I'm going to trade mines in for the Pixel 2 later this year.

I was pretty much set on getting the S8+ once my current contract expires at the end of the month. But then I saw the Note 8 in person for the first time today and maaannn, I might have to get that instead lol.

Yall think its worth it to dish out the extra bread for the Note? I know there isnt that huge of a difference between the Note and the S8+, but I do plan on using the dual camera a lot. My main concern is the Note only having a 3300mah battery tho.

Dropped my portable hard drive and now I can't access my files. I hear the HD spinning and the computer recognizes it but I can't open it to view on my computer screen. What do yall suggest?

Looking to get back into the android after trying out the iphone for the first time. Deciding between the pixel 2 and s8+, kinda leaning towards the pixel 2 just because I've never owned one before but how does everyone who owns a pixel 2 like it?

Looking to get back into the android after trying out the iphone for the first time. Deciding between the pixel 2 and s8+, kinda leaning towards the pixel 2 just because I've never owned one before but how does everyone who owns a pixel 2 like it?
Hold the pixel 2 in hand first and look at those god awful bezels especially on the sides... the screen is pretty sub par as well..

I was pretty much set on getting the S8+ once my current contract expires at the end of the month. But then I saw the Note 8 in person for the first time today and maaannn, I might have to get that instead lol.

Yall think its worth it to dish out the extra bread for the Note? I know there isnt that huge of a difference between the Note and the S8+, but I do plan on using the dual camera a lot. My main concern is the Note only having a 3300mah battery tho.

Im getting 5+ SOT on my note 8. Battery isn't an issue

Yeah Bruh don't play around, just get the note. Battery is solid. If you have Verizon you can get 200 back on a gift card if you use samsung pay.

Back
Top Bottom