• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might be taking my Pixel into Verizon pretty soon. Starting to overheat and just froze up completely while I was playing a game. If this battery drain doesn't get better they gon need to gimme anudder one

I'm so over these "deals" making it impossible for a single consumer to capitalize on. Still want the V30, but I'm in nooooooo rush to spend $800+ on any phone. Good ride out with this sub $200 phone until the V30 dips. Idc if its next year lol.

I'll be getting the Pixel 2 XL, saw it in person and just fell in love.
I'm coming from a nexus 5x, and before that a nexus 5(owning both for 2 years)
so I'm pretty impressed, plus it's time to finally take the plunge, to waterproofing, and no headphone jack(I've been using BT headphones for the past 3 yrs) I'm more worried about my wife, who pretty much gets a new phone every year, as she's coming from an S8. She was impressed also and just wants out of Samsung. Time will tell though. For me I like to buy, so I'll at least own it for a few years no issues. I can't imagine buying a new phone every year, as I' probably get nit picky.
So I may check in for the Pixel 4 but really get the 5, when I'm looking to upgrade
i used to upgrade every year too... realized if i skipped a couple of gens you appreciate all the changes more

Starting to notice the main difference in success of tablets might not be a stability issue from android to apple but may really be an issue of app support for tablets for android. Which isn't completely surprising considering a lot of sites and people have commented their frustration with apps for tablets basically being just larger scale versions of phone apps and not optimized very well and having a really good android tablet for the first time and now I really see that a larger phone app is just a terrible way to handle these apps.

Apple has superior apps that are also optimized specifically for their platform and it shows in some of the android "equivalent" apps. Gonna enjoy the iPad Pro that comes out next year

Imo the focus should be more on 2and1's rather than just a tablet, like the pixel book and surface.

i used to upgrade every year too... realized if i skipped a couple of gens you appreciate all the changes more

yeah it's pretty funny. For most pixel 2 reviews they say "front facing speakers make a delightful comeback" and when I look at my 5x, I'm like damn I've had you long enough for a feature you have to go away and then come back later on :lol:

Can you use the gear 360 as a security / baby monitor ?

Meaning can i leave it on and charging and be able to log in my phone to see what the camera sees live ?

I have a limited set of options for what my next phone can be as it needs to be approved for my jobs email server.

Galaxy Models and The Pixel are my options. Any opinions

Screenshot_20171116-115336.png
Battery life on my Pixel XL with 8.1 Dev preview (rooted)

I have a limited set of options for what my next phone can be as it needs to be approved for my jobs email server.

Galaxy Models and The Pixel are my options. Any opinions

You already know note 8 is the best android phone...

Stats back it up across the board

Back
Top Bottom