• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Razer won me over. I was gonna wait out on the OP5T but, I'm impressed with the video reviews on it.

If the Note 8 had a base memory of at least 125gbs it would be a real opponent for the XL 2.

Are there any apps that let you create a playlist with podcasts?. So far I'm using doubletwist and Google music

Is anybody that's using Samsung Internet are the tweets not showing up on here?

Screenshot_20171101-211336.jpg

Likely an ad-blocker that is blocking twitter. I have ad-blocker and a tracker blocker installed on my phone/laptop and I don't see the tweets unless I click on them. They show up just like yours.

Honestly the note 8 and the pixel 2 xl looks very identical to each other. No lie. Just the pixel xl 2 is wider.

Both good buys. Sorry for late update I’m in process of officially done moving to Texas from NYC. Long flight but I’m here in the H.

What inspired the move? Job? Lifestyle?

What inspired the move? Job? Lifestyle?

Family, independence, Job, and hopefully a positive lifestyle. Still Gotta handle my personal business. But I plan on flourishing here that work to the bone than living in nyc. I work at Amazon but I might have to let it go.

Will the note 8 suffer that two year lag you guys talk about?

I see the battery being an issue. My battery can't even get through the day

Battery seems fine to me so far, I basically watched 3 full NBA games and had over 20% left.

Family, independence, Job, and hopefully a positive lifestyle. Still Gotta handle my personal business. But I plan on flourishing here that work to the bone than living in nyc. I work at Amazon but I might have to let it go.
All the best man. I'm intrigued about Houston, or other parts of Tx as well, as an alternative to the NYC lifestyle. I'm still giving it a go here doe :lol:. Fitna visit family down there next summer to get a taste of it.

Back
Top Bottom