Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah from that description it doesn't sound like it bugs you a lot lol

It was just weird phrasing, almost oxymoronic.
Yeah, it bugs me because I know it's not supposed to be like that, but at the same time it's not even that bad. I've seen a few people post a lot worse screen bleed

One thing iPhone objectively has is better face rec. 3d mapping>whatever these do. These can get fooled by a picture

Have this actually been tested or is that based of what Apple says?

I've seen that Apple may have over spoken FR true strength or that it's been exaggerated

Have this actually been tested or is that based of what Apple says?

I've seen that Apple may have over spoken FR true strength or that it's been exaggerated

I guess technically we would have to wait until it's in ppls hands and reviews are out, but the tech itself is at least more secure. We know it's using 3d mapping, so we know a flat photo won't be able to fool it like Samsung's. Only thing I'd be worried about is the reliability of it working every time, and the convenience/speed of it

I feel like they had already tested and "debunked" how secure Samsung's Iris Scanner was before they actually released the phone and Apple somehow is getting to release the phone before typical places are able to test the phone out.

Like have any websites had the X at all?

I'd still choose fingerprint because I don't want to HAVE to have my phone pointed to my face to unlock it.

Yea that's why I threw that caveat in there :lol: Apple shoulda kept touch id on that x somewhere. Can't wait til one of em figures out how to get it on the screen. I find having it on the front way more convenient than the back with my use case. Probably the only advantage of having a visual type of lock.

Yea that's why I threw that caveat in there :lol: Apple shoulda kept touch id on that x somewhere. Can't wait til one of em figures out how to get it on the screen. I find having it on the front way more convenient than the back with my use case. Probably the only advantage of having a visual type of lock.

If they put it on the back it would have looked just like an android phone so I suppose in effort to stay "original" they dropped it.

After having the Note 7 I prefer it on the back. It's only inconvenient when you want to unlock it when it's laying on it's back on the table

Anyone who copped a note 8, from t-mobile from Oct 20 to Nov 2. Upload your receipt get 40,000 points through samsung pay. That's $200 I believe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171027-110244.jpg
    Screenshot_20171027-110244.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 9
Samsung wireless charger and sd card are on the way and I copped the older Samsung wireless charging pad off of offer up for $15. I noticed that the port that plugs into that charger got od hot, also the phone was warmer than normal.

if you plan to use Samsung Pay, use my referral code before your first purchase, I think we'll both get $5: D4F110

Is there a decent to great watch to pair with the Pixel? I'm coming from an iPhone 6s and I have a brand new iwatch I need to return and use the money towards an Android watch.

Any suggestions?

Is there a decent to great watch to pair with the Pixel? I'm coming from an iPhone 6s and I have a brand new iwatch I need to return and use the money towards an Android watch.

Any suggestions?
I switched from a iPhone 7 plus and my wife got me an apple watch I still rock this thing with my Android note 8.. I don't need it synced to my phone .. I actually like it more as just an actual watch not an annoying dinging machine

Back
Top Bottom