• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For real though homie was tryna sell me something at the same time too but he had more negatives things to say about Apple and other cellphone companies. I’m like damm homie is a trash talker and on top of that he’s a New Yorker.

I from New York I know the typical trash talker especially when you play ball with. They usually catch the hands reall quick when they say something slick to someone they dont know. Being real here bro

seh6p.gif

You got issues b, no normal person takes away that much from a simple presales conversation.

Maybe I’m looking into it too much. I just had bad experiences with sales people recently. With my cellphone service provider so I was gonna switch to t-mobile but the dude irked me a bit. I’m not a fighter nor person to instigate a fight but I will defend my self. It must be New York thing though.

Was debating between upgrading my S7 to an iPhone X or Galaxy Note 8 this week, and I ended up going with the Note 8. I'm not biased (had iPhones in the past) and both phones looked good/similar in features, but the extra screen size and the necessity of all these different adapters for Apple products made me stick to Samsung.

It might not be a big deal to some people, but to me it's important to be able to grab a random a USB cable to charge my phone and to use regular headphones during an era in which Bluetooth earbuds haven't been perfected yet. Portability and comfort are important to me, so I'm not down to use and carry giant bluetooth over-ear headphones everywhere or use Apple's uncomfortable @#$ earbuds.

I do wish there was more hype for Samsung phones so that I could get more money back when I sell them :lol: Unfortunately too many people remember the @#$@ quality Samsung S1-S5 and the Note 7 fiasco. I had the S5 and man that thing was :sick: from all the Touchwiz and gross looking build quality. Even though it had a ton more features than the iPhone at the time, overall I did not like that phone at all. The S6 was excellent, but I missed the waterproof feature (I'm clumsy with phones and need this at all times), The S7 was perfection IMO. I'm only upgrading because I want a huge screen :lol:

Last edited:
That Note 8 is phenomenal man.

If I was Android there would be no question

I don't understand why people are even considering LG phones in here. Aren't LG phones notorious for software issues? Every time someone hypes their phones as "the best phone out", a few months later all I see are posts regarding boot loop issues. I'd be willing to give them a shot if EVERY SINGLE PHONE they've released in the past 3-4 years didn't have the same complaint.

I was considering the Google Pixel XL too, but seeing that it's made by LG and doesn't have a headphone jack made me scratch it off my list.

I am not mad at a person's personal choice but for me it is iPhone or Note series.

Or Galaxy series depending on your timing.

I like the phones that Google drops (Nexus, Pixel) but it always seems like there is some sort of issue/and or trade off.

I think people lean towards LG phones cause they always have cool concepts and are a lil cheaper but it seems like we always end up having the same conversation about them every year. I guess that is subject to change though.

They have gotten MUCH better though. But that Note 8 > *

Last edited:
I'm one of those that were burned by Samsung's earlier phones (S4 aged terribly). Still haven't found a place in my wallet to forgive them

I picked up the Note 8 this morning and am loving it. It even has its own Facial Recognition which works perfectly, so I definitely don't regret passing on the iPhone X. They seem like the same phone besides the Note's 1/2 inch bigger screen and headphone jack (which makes a difference to me)

I picked up the Note 8 this morning and am loving it. It even has its own Facial Recognition which works perfectly, so I definitely don't regret passing on the iPhone X.

One thing iPhone objectively has is better face rec. 3d mapping>whatever these do. These can get fooled by a picture

Back
Top Bottom