• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copping the Note 8 tomorrow, does the Orchid Gray have a color change tint to it?

I have a Best buy gift card so I think I might scoop one up this week

I'm just worried it's gonna go on sale for black friday

I worked at Best Buy it probably will but you can buy it now and do a price match within the 14-30 window they give you for returns and exchanges.

ANYONE have a samsung pay promo code? So we can each get $5 ? Pm it to me

What' the difference with Android pay and samsung pay ?

So I went to the google pixel store here in nyc and Best Buy to try out and was gonna buy the google home mini for my friend bday but that didn’t happen. Will update later afternoon gotta get some damm sleep.

Update coming soon.

Is anybody that's using Samsung Internet are the tweets not showing up on here?

Mine just looks like this:

Screenshot_20171101-211140.jpg

They load up fine in chrome though

Screenshot_20171101-211336.jpg

LG kinda missed the ball with the release. I was never going to be a first day guy, but now this 5T presenting even more competition. Specs may still be better on the V30 doe.

Honestly the note 8 and the pixel 2 xl looks very identical to each other. No lie. Just the pixel xl 2 is wider.

Both good buys. Sorry for late update I’m in process of officially done moving to Texas from NYC. Long flight but I’m here in the H.

I'm having an issue with my fb app (Note 8 ). If I start commenting on a post or posting a status and then close the app midway, when I open fb back up my stuff won't be up. But then later on it will appear again. Anyone have this issue? Is it the phone, the app?

Back
Top Bottom