• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I needs da help wid da samsung captivate. i just found my phone after 'losing' it 2 months ago. I'm still on 2.1

what do i need to do? i am rooted, sideloaded, lagfixed. and i am on a mac. some please halp!

I needs da help wid da samsung captivate. i just found my phone after 'losing' it 2 months ago. I'm still on 2.1

what do i need to do? i am rooted, sideloaded, lagfixed. and i am on a mac. some please halp!

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Daniel? What launcher are u using?

SHWAP the 3500mah battery is the best to get. Dont get task killer, turn off gps, get familiar wit your phone, then get rooted (rooting=jailbeaking for android).
There are roms and kernals (you'll learn that later) to download and flash.

The usual beautiful widgets, minimalistic text, clockr, launcher pro for customizing your homescreen, check out boosts icons btw (for launcher pro)

Enjoy your ev0. Pm me for help.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good looks

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Daniel? What launcher are u using?

SHWAP the 3500mah battery is the best to get. Dont get task killer, turn off gps, get familiar wit your phone, then get rooted (rooting=jailbeaking for android).
There are roms and kernals (you'll learn that later) to download and flash.

The usual beautiful widgets, minimalistic text, clockr, launcher pro for customizing your homescreen, check out boosts icons btw (for launcher pro)

Enjoy your ev0. Pm me for help.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good looks

Originally Posted by bamez

If you want a custom ROM, hit up XDA. I recommend the Phoenix ROM

Originally Posted by bamez

If you want a custom ROM, hit up XDA. I recommend the Phoenix ROM

I'm thinking of getting the Captivate if no new android is coming to at&t. I have the iphone4 that I'm trying to sell and using my blackberry bold now.

I'm thinking of getting the Captivate if no new android is coming to at&t. I have the iphone4 that I'm trying to sell and using my blackberry bold now.

Boost: using your icon pack right now on my setup. looks good
pimp.gif

any thing else new with tmobile phones?
my contract ends in febrauary and will extend it. (get great service around my city)
i got a nexus one but might cop another phone just for the discounted price.

any word on any good phones coming out soon?
nexus s available for upgrade on tmobile?

pimp.gif

my contract ends in febrauary and will extend it. (get great service around my city)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Nokia N900 gets a port of Android 2.3 Gingerbread[/h3]
By Jeremy To
Categories: Android| MID| Nokia

Tweet This! Digg This Reblog

Already proven to be one of the most versatile, hackable, and customizable devices around, the Nokia N900 is at it again with a fresh port of Google's latest and greatest, the recently announced Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It's not the first time we've seen the N900 running Android, with previous ports of the OS including version 2.2 FroYo, but seeing it with 2.3 before Google's own Nexus One is certainly a sight to behold.

The new port, which is the latest endeavor of the NITDroid team and specifically Alexey Roslyakov aka DrunkDebugger, appears to be working fairly well on the Maemo MID, with reports that WiFi, 3G data, sound, and various other features are functional. As expected, however, there are still quite a few features that aren't working and some remaining issues to be resolved. Nevertheless this latest port of Android to the N900 and particularly the speed with which it has been achieved further reinforces the device's reputation as a real open, hackable, enthusiast's device. I know some of our readers have successfully gotten FroYo working on their N900s. Anyone thinking of giving Gingerbread a try?

[NITDroid via Nokia.HDBlog via Android Community | @HDDrunkDebugger]
Technorati: android, gingerbread, maemo, nitdroid, nokia n900

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Nokia N900 gets a port of Android 2.3 Gingerbread[/h3]
By Jeremy To
Categories: Android| MID| Nokia

Tweet This! Digg This Reblog

Already proven to be one of the most versatile, hackable, and customizable devices around, the Nokia N900 is at it again with a fresh port of Google's latest and greatest, the recently announced Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It's not the first time we've seen the N900 running Android, with previous ports of the OS including version 2.2 FroYo, but seeing it with 2.3 before Google's own Nexus One is certainly a sight to behold.

The new port, which is the latest endeavor of the NITDroid team and specifically Alexey Roslyakov aka DrunkDebugger, appears to be working fairly well on the Maemo MID, with reports that WiFi, 3G data, sound, and various other features are functional. As expected, however, there are still quite a few features that aren't working and some remaining issues to be resolved. Nevertheless this latest port of Android to the N900 and particularly the speed with which it has been achieved further reinforces the device's reputation as a real open, hackable, enthusiast's device. I know some of our readers have successfully gotten FroYo working on their N900s. Anyone thinking of giving Gingerbread a try?

[NITDroid via Nokia.HDBlog via Android Community | @HDDrunkDebugger]
Technorati: android, gingerbread, maemo, nitdroid, nokia n900

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

I just got a pair of Beats By Dre, they sound pretty bad on my My Touch 4G compared to my IPod, is there anything I can download or something in the settings to improve the sound?
I think Beats are made specifically for ipods, iphones, etc.  It says on the box.
Nah.

They actually sound better on my PowerAmp music app than through any other device I tested around, even laptops & my boys Macbook.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

I just got a pair of Beats By Dre, they sound pretty bad on my My Touch 4G compared to my IPod, is there anything I can download or something in the settings to improve the sound?
I think Beats are made specifically for ipods, iphones, etc.  It says on the box.
Nah.

They actually sound better on my PowerAmp music app than through any other device I tested around, even laptops & my boys Macbook.

Evo owners what rom and kernal are yall using?
Im using Myn TwopoinTwo rom with ziggy kernal. I need a new kernal ziggy sum to be draing my battery pretty fast.
I also flashed miui 12.24 rom but it was laggy as hell.

Evo owners what rom and kernal are yall using?
Im using Myn TwopoinTwo rom with ziggy kernal. I need a new kernal ziggy sum to be draing my battery pretty fast.
I also flashed miui 12.24 rom but it was laggy as hell.

Has anyone gotten hit with the SMS bug where you think you're sending a message to person A, but instead your phone sends it to person B?

http://www.engadget.com/2...g-bugs-thatll-get-you-f/

Sorry if I'm late on this, but does anyone know the status of this bug? If this bug is still here when the Motorola Olympus comes out, I think I may have to get the iPhone 5, 4gs, or whatever they're gonna call it when it comes out..

Has anyone gotten hit with the SMS bug where you think you're sending a message to person A, but instead your phone sends it to person B?

Sorry if I'm late on this, but does anyone know the status of this bug? If this bug is still here when the Motorola Olympus comes out, I think I may have to get the iPhone 5, 4gs, or whatever they're gonna call it when it comes out..

Originally Posted by DroSeph

Google is already fixing it, plus the bug happens on the rarest occasion. Never happened to me, and should be no reason from you not to buy a android device.

Apple has a Alarm clock issue, and many other plague problems with its product.
http://www.engadget.com/2...crashing-left-and-right/

Not everything is perfect.

Google is already fixing it, plus the bug happens on the rarest occasion. Never happened to me, and should be no reason from you not to buy a android device.

Apple has a Alarm clock issue, and many other plague problems with its product.
http://www.engadget.com/2...crashing-left-and-right/

Not everything is perfect.

my girl has a mt3g and sometimes she sends a text and i won't receive it...
dunno if it was sent to another person, though.

my girl has a mt3g and sometimes she sends a text and i won't receive it...
dunno if it was sent to another person, though.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

pimp.gif

Thanks sir
pimp.gif

I would look at that new LG phone, Optimus 2x, coming out in Feburary or March, it's a dual core Gingerbread phone. The specs are wild. 

Back
Top Bottom