Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

HTC EVO 3500 mAH battery is
smokin.gif
I unplugged my phone from the charger yesterday morning at 9:51am used it all day and didn't put it on the charger all night work up at 9am today and it was at 8% I remember with the stock battery I would be at 5% by 3pm if I took it off the charger at 9am
where did yall gets your from?? its deff worth the money to upgrade it??

also another question.. had evo since about 2 weeks after it came out, still havent rooted it.. am i really missing out here??

also another question.. had evo since about 2 weeks after it came out, still havent rooted it.. am i really missing out here??

For icons: go to deviantart
Pick an icon pack dl it.
Drag it to your sd card.
Long press icon you want to change.
Custom icom
Choose icon

For icons: go to deviantart
Pick an icon pack dl it.
Drag it to your sd card.
Long press icon you want to change.
Custom icom
Choose icon

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Hmm, being able to install custom roms has always been a plus to me. I'm using cyanogenmod. This rom is build from the stock froyo code. It doesn't have sense or any custom UI. If every android phone had the same stock android OS with no custom UI this world would be amazing. We would already have gingerbread..

Hmm, being able to install custom roms has always been a plus to me. I'm using cyanogenmod. This rom is build from the stock froyo code. It doesn't have sense or any custom UI. If every android phone had the same stock android OS with no custom UI this world would be amazing. We would already have gingerbread..

Originally Posted by wrod7

see, this is like spanish to me.. not sure what it means lol

Ever notice how the interface(UI) on HTC android devices look different from Samsung or any other companies phone. That's because HTC, Samsung, etc customize the original android interface. Me personally I wish every phone use the stock android UI. Let the user customize..

Ever notice how the interface(UI) on HTC android devices look different from Samsung or any other companies phone. That's because HTC, Samsung, etc customize the original android interface. Me personally I wish every phone use the stock android UI. Let the user customize..

I just got a pair of Beats By Dre, they sound pretty bad on my My Touch 4G compared to my IPod, is there anything I can download or something in the settings to improve the sound?

I just got a pair of Beats By Dre, they sound pretty bad on my My Touch 4G compared to my IPod, is there anything I can download or something in the settings to improve the sound?

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

I think Beats are made specifically for ipods, iphones, etc.  It says on the box.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

I think Beats are made specifically for ipods, iphones, etc.  It says on the box.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Yo Alchemist, is the Beta GB workin ok?
nerd.gif

Its working pretty well for a beta rom, just missing a few things like gps. The great thing i like about gingerbread instead of apps running when you boot up the phone it stores in "cache state" and only uses apps that more important or your using the app. Saves a lot on the battery for a better performance and this eliminate the usage of an APK which I don't recommend if your using a older Android OS like Froyo. I'll say test drive it for like a day and if you like it keep it.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Yo Alchemist, is the Beta GB workin ok?
nerd.gif

Its working pretty well for a beta rom, just missing a few things like gps. The great thing i like about gingerbread instead of apps running when you boot up the phone it stores in "cache state" and only uses apps that more important or your using the app. Saves a lot on the battery for a better performance and this eliminate the usage of an APK which I don't recommend if your using a older Android OS like Froyo. I'll say test drive it for like a day and if you like it keep it.

Back
Top Bottom