• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Boost: using your icon pack right now on my setup. looks good
pimp.gif

any thing else new with tmobile phones?
my contract ends in febrauary and will extend it. (get great service around my city)
i got a nexus one but might cop another phone just for the discounted price.

any word on any good phones coming out soon?
nexus s available for upgrade on tmobile?
Thanks sir
pimp.gif

I would look at that new LG phone, Optimus 2x, coming out in Feburary or March, it's a dual core Gingerbread phone. The specs are wild. 

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by DroSeph

Has anyone gotten hit with the SMS bug where you think you're sending a message to person A, but instead your phone sends it to person B?

http://www.engadget.com/2...g-bugs-thatll-get-you-f/

Sorry if I'm late on this, but does anyone know the status of this bug? If this bug is still here when the Motorola Olympus comes out, I think I may have to get the iPhone 5, 4gs, or whatever they're gonna call it when it comes out..

Google is already fixing it, plus the bug happens on the rarest occasion. Never happened to me, and should be no reason from you not to buy a android device.

Apple has a Alarm clock issue, and many other plague problems with its product.
http://www.engadget.com/2...crashing-left-and-right/

Not everything is perfect.
I understand that to the fullest, and I know where you're coming from. My friend has suffered from this problem and has gotten him in a lot of trouble. He was sending his girlfriend a text, inappropriate at that, and landed in his female boss' phone. That is what I'm afraid of. I understand that everything has their problems, but this one can get someone in some serious trouble, not saying that the failed alarms won't. Thanks for the info about Google already fixing it, I haven't kept up with cell phones for a while.

Also, would you or anyone happen to know if any phone that is coming out for AT&T will have Vanilla Android? I can't deal with these skins, such as Moto Blur, and the launchers seem to lag some times..
tired.gif

Has anyone gotten hit with the SMS bug where you think you're sending a message to person A, but instead your phone sends it to person B?

Sorry if I'm late on this, but does anyone know the status of this bug? If this bug is still here when the Motorola Olympus comes out, I think I may have to get the iPhone 5, 4gs, or whatever they're gonna call it when it comes out..

Google is already fixing it, plus the bug happens on the rarest occasion. Never happened to me, and should be no reason from you not to buy a android device.

I understand that to the fullest, and I know where you're coming from. My friend has suffered from this problem and has gotten him in a lot of trouble. He was sending his girlfriend a text, inappropriate at that, and landed in his female boss' phone. That is what I'm afraid of. I understand that everything has their problems, but this one can get someone in some serious trouble, not saying that the failed alarms won't. Thanks for the info about Google already fixing it, I haven't kept up with cell phones for a while.

Also, would you or anyone happen to know if any phone that is coming out for AT&T will have Vanilla Android? I can't deal with these skins, such as Moto Blur, and the launchers seem to lag some times..
tired.gif

i have the samsung intercept with virgin mobile...

i cant receive video messages
i cant send video messages... it always says my file is too big to send. even if the vid is a 3 secs long.

i CAN tether with this phone. but it says tethering is agains the TOS with Virgin mobile. thats like giving somebody a cheeseburger and tellin them not to eat it.

that is ridiculous. smh

any tips on any of the above?

i have the samsung intercept with virgin mobile...

i cant receive video messages
i cant send video messages... it always says my file is too big to send. even if the vid is a 3 secs long.

i CAN tether with this phone. but it says tethering is agains the TOS with Virgin mobile. thats like giving somebody a cheeseburger and tellin them not to eat it.

that is ridiculous. smh

any tips on any of the above?

okay NT, so i have the droid 2, i got it back in august and havent really done much with it.

i am definitely a noob when it comes to androids so can anyone help me out?

i'd like to be able to customize mine a little more.  maybe some better apps/widgets/home screen edits.

anyone wanna point me in the right direction? 
ohwell.gif

okay NT, so i have the droid 2, i got it back in august and havent really done much with it.

i am definitely a noob when it comes to androids so can anyone help me out?

i'd like to be able to customize mine a little more.  maybe some better apps/widgets/home screen edits.

anyone wanna point me in the right direction? 
ohwell.gif

TTesting my Droid 2 Global. Very nice phone, but the battery life is terrible.

TTesting my Droid 2 Global. Very nice phone, but the battery life is terrible.

tired.gif

Damm that sucks for him, lol. Good thing Google is at it right now fixing the bug.
I doubt a company like att will have a pure android device coming there way. Your best option will be getting unlocked g2 or a Nexus phone and use a att sim.

tired.gif

Damm that sucks for him, lol. Good thing Google is at it right now fixing the bug.
I doubt a company like att will have a pure android device coming there way. Your best option will be getting unlocked g2 or a Nexus phone and use a att sim.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

For my Captivate owners you need to try Phoenix out, fastest and smoothest ROM ive ever put on my Cap, battery life is also great and did i mention its fast? Running 2.2.1 with Glitterballs OC kernel @1.2ghz

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=892973Phoenix Reloaded 1.5

1zfon5k.png
Did that lock screen come with the ROM, if not info on it?
Its actually a theme for the ROM, you can find it in the link, has 4 lockreens

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

For my Captivate owners you need to try Phoenix out, fastest and smoothest ROM ive ever put on my Cap, battery life is also great and did i mention its fast? Running 2.2.1 with Glitterballs OC kernel @1.2ghz

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=892973Phoenix Reloaded 1.5

1zfon5k.png
Did that lock screen come with the ROM, if not info on it?
Its actually a theme for the ROM, you can find it in the link, has 4 lockreens

GingerBREAD!!! 
pimp.gif

5322685710_1ac1f6b926_z.jpg

Spoiler [+]
too bad i had to let it go due to random reboots
tired.gif
, when that @*%# gets fixed i'm going back to it asap.

current screen (back on MIUI)
5327201400_2478e2e4a8_z.jpg

GingerBREAD!!! 
pimp.gif

5322685710_1ac1f6b926_z.jpg

Spoiler [+]
too bad i had to let it go due to random reboots
tired.gif
, when that @*%# gets fixed i'm going back to it asap.

current screen (back on MIUI)
5327201400_2478e2e4a8_z.jpg

Good to see you liked it. The rom dev just updated his GB ROM on the 3rd, but it has a few bugs. Im not gonna mess with it. Patiently waiting for CM7 with 4G.

Good to see you liked it. The rom dev just updated his GB ROM on the 3rd, but it has a few bugs. Im not gonna mess with it. Patiently waiting for CM7 with 4G.

[h1]Samsung's Infuse 4G: A Spectacular Google Android Phone[/h1]

"Holy %@+$." It's not what usually comes to mind when I touch a new phone. But Samsung's Infuse 4G is spectacular. Ridiculously good 4.5-inch screen. 1.2GHz processor. 4G on AT&T. Why, exactly, wasn't this the new Nexus phone?

I pick it up. Whoa. This is quality. The first Samsung phone in ages that doesn't feel cheap—it's a radically better tactile experience than any Galaxy phone, even the Nexus S. The plastic is dense and matte, the back textured. The phone itself a nearly perfectly sculpted, sufficiently thin slab (AT&T's thinnest), the expanse of the 4.5-inch screen making it seem somehow thinner. It's what a high-end phone should feel like.

Let's consider the specs: 1.2GHz processor. The fastest Android phone yet. The screen is comically, hyperbolically named, like the umpteenth version of Street Figher II—Super AMOLED Plus—except that it lives up to the name, in that it's noticeably better than Samsung's current Super AMOLED displays (which are already great), since it packs more subpixels into each pixel. The screen definitely pops more. It's also one of AT&T's first 4G phones. (This may sound confusing, but it's 4G in the same sense as T-Mobile's 4G, since it runs on AT&T's HSPA+ network, not its LTE network.)

Any downsides? Well, I'm mildly concerned about the battery life on this beast. And it's running Samsung's TouchWiz UI on top of an as-of-yet unknown Android variant. A clean build of Android 2.3 would be killer, effectively making it the real Nexus. That said, it might wind up being one in a sense anyway: This is the new blueprint for building an Android phone.

[h1]Samsung's Infuse 4G: A Spectacular Google Android Phone[/h1]

"Holy %@+$." It's not what usually comes to mind when I touch a new phone. But Samsung's Infuse 4G is spectacular. Ridiculously good 4.5-inch screen. 1.2GHz processor. 4G on AT&T. Why, exactly, wasn't this the new Nexus phone?

I pick it up. Whoa. This is quality. The first Samsung phone in ages that doesn't feel cheap—it's a radically better tactile experience than any Galaxy phone, even the Nexus S. The plastic is dense and matte, the back textured. The phone itself a nearly perfectly sculpted, sufficiently thin slab (AT&T's thinnest), the expanse of the 4.5-inch screen making it seem somehow thinner. It's what a high-end phone should feel like.

Let's consider the specs: 1.2GHz processor. The fastest Android phone yet. The screen is comically, hyperbolically named, like the umpteenth version of Street Figher II—Super AMOLED Plus—except that it lives up to the name, in that it's noticeably better than Samsung's current Super AMOLED displays (which are already great), since it packs more subpixels into each pixel. The screen definitely pops more. It's also one of AT&T's first 4G phones. (This may sound confusing, but it's 4G in the same sense as T-Mobile's 4G, since it runs on AT&T's HSPA+ network, not its LTE network.)

Any downsides? Well, I'm mildly concerned about the battery life on this beast. And it's running Samsung's TouchWiz UI on top of an as-of-yet unknown Android variant. A clean build of Android 2.3 would be killer, effectively making it the real Nexus. That said, it might wind up being one in a sense anyway: This is the new blueprint for building an Android phone.

Back
Top Bottom