• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GingerSuave MIUI Theme
5315301023_32e3d49837_z.jpg

Yo Alchemist, is the Beta GB workin ok?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

oh and can someone tell me whats good with Honey Comb

-is it going to be some serious mod? or is that much better than the original OS?

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

oh and can someone tell me whats good with Honey Comb

-is it going to be some serious mod? or is that much better than the original OS?

HTC EVO 3500 mAH battery is
smokin.gif
I unplugged my phone from the charger yesterday morning at 9:51am used it all day and didn't put it on the charger all night work up at 9am today and it was at 8% I remember with the stock battery I would be at 5% by 3pm if I took it off the charger at 9am

smokin.gif
I unplugged my phone from the charger yesterday morning at 9:51am used it all day and didn't put it on the charger all night work up at 9am today and it was at 8% I remember with the stock battery I would be at 5% by 3pm if I took it off the charger at 9am

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

smokin.gif
I hate how big it is tho...........I work in a cubical so i dont really mind letting it sit on the charger while im at work.

smokin.gif
I hate how big it is tho...........I work in a cubical so i dont really mind letting it sit on the charger while im at work.

So I tried to root my EVO with the new HBOOT last night and no luck (Using unrEVOked of course). I tried everything this morning. System restore and the whole 9.

I was starting to get frustrated. Then I figured I try a different USB cable. The one I was using was one I purchased at the Sprint Store and I had an OEM from a replacement phone laying around. Tried the OEM and it worked in seconds.

Point of the this cool story bro's, try a different cable.

So I tried to root my EVO with the new HBOOT last night and no luck (Using unrEVOked of course). I tried everything this morning. System restore and the whole 9.

I was starting to get frustrated. Then I figured I try a different USB cable. The one I was using was one I purchased at the Sprint Store and I had an OEM from a replacement phone laying around. Tried the OEM and it worked in seconds.

Point of the this cool story bro's, try a different cable.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

My Evo can go 8hrs-10hrs on heavy usage. 12-16hrs on light usage. The secret is beta Gingerbread Rom.

Watch once mobile dual-core processors come out we will be getting insane battery life.

Waiting for the full gingerbread rom. Cant wait. Might try the beta for now tho.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

My Evo can go 8hrs-10hrs on heavy usage. 12-16hrs on light usage. The secret is beta Gingerbread Rom.

Watch once mobile dual-core processors come out we will be getting insane battery life.

Waiting for the full gingerbread rom. Cant wait. Might try the beta for now tho.

alright, so I've been playing with my new evo all day. Added a couple widgets...how do I change the lockscreen & icons though? I also haven't rooted it yet...unrEVOked isn't working with my macbook for some reason.

alright, so I've been playing with my new evo all day. Added a couple widgets...how do I change the lockscreen & icons though? I also haven't rooted it yet...unrEVOked isn't working with my macbook for some reason.

Ok so I just got a HTC Evo and I have a few questions. Any and all help is appreciated.

What is the best extended life battery to get?
What are some tips to extend the life of the battery?
What are the best apps/widgets that can help create better backgrounds/screens etc?
What is rooting?

Thanks in advance NT.

Ok so I just got a HTC Evo and I have a few questions. Any and all help is appreciated.

What is the best extended life battery to get?
What are some tips to extend the life of the battery?
What are the best apps/widgets that can help create better backgrounds/screens etc?
What is rooting?

Thanks in advance NT.

Daniel? What launcher are u using?

SHWAP the 3500mah battery is the best to get. Dont get task killer, turn off gps, get familiar wit your phone, then get rooted (rooting=jailbeaking for android).
There are roms and kernals (you'll learn that later) to download and flash.

The usual beautiful widgets, minimalistic text, clockr, launcher pro for customizing your homescreen, check out boosts icons btw (for launcher pro)

Enjoy your ev0. Pm me for help.

Daniel? What launcher are u using?

SHWAP the 3500mah battery is the best to get. Dont get task killer, turn off gps, get familiar wit your phone, then get rooted (rooting=jailbeaking for android).
There are roms and kernals (you'll learn that later) to download and flash.

The usual beautiful widgets, minimalistic text, clockr, launcher pro for customizing your homescreen, check out boosts icons btw (for launcher pro)

Enjoy your ev0. Pm me for help.

smokin.gif
where did yall gets your from?? its deff worth the money to upgrade it??

Back
Top Bottom