• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

last 2 screens (current on teh right) MIUI FTW
pimp.gif

5299902146_96f58a22aa.jpg
5303030931_5e397e74d2.jpg
Is it because of the rom you're using that the battery icon looks like that? I want my G2 to show the % like that also. Instead of using battstat.

its actually an app in the market for that...

i use to have it but forgot the name.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

last 2 screens (current on teh right) MIUI FTW
pimp.gif

5299902146_96f58a22aa.jpg
5303030931_5e397e74d2.jpg
Is it because of the rom you're using that the battery icon looks like that? I want my G2 to show the % like that also. Instead of using battstat.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

I'm having a problem receiving mms messages. they seem to show up as videos, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help me out? I'm on the g2 by the way.

also is there anyway to save the pictures that are sent through text messages on to a g2?

Press on the right side of the pic for a few seconds and the option to save to sd card will pop up. You're not doing anything wrong, pics just play as a slideshow even if there's just one.
Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Gee... thanks.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NCTwin

I'm having a problem receiving mms messages. they seem to show up as videos, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help me out? I'm on the g2 by the way.

also is there anyway to save the pictures that are sent through text messages on to a g2?

Press on the right side of the pic for a few seconds and the option to save to sd card will pop up. You're not doing anything wrong, pics just play as a slideshow even if there's just one.
Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Gee... thanks.
grin.gif

Lost my iPhone last night but I was on tmobile so should I scoop the G2? Or whats the best android phone on tmobile? Reviews?

Lost my iPhone last night but I was on tmobile so should I scoop the G2? Or whats the best android phone on tmobile? Reviews?

Can someone recommend me a sprint phone that is not the evo or the epic...I've had both but the 4g is kiling my plan...my bills are coming up crazy...anything out there worth getting that is not 4g?

thanks in advance.

Can someone recommend me a sprint phone that is not the evo or the epic...I've had both but the 4g is kiling my plan...my bills are coming up crazy...anything out there worth getting that is not 4g?

thanks in advance.

Rwf, yes its the miui rom that has my battery like that, but theres other roms and battery tweaks out there also.

And yes, miui gives you that iphone feel.

Rwf, yes its the miui rom that has my battery like that, but theres other roms and battery tweaks out there also.

And yes, miui gives you that iphone feel.

Originally Posted by solefood229

^^^^^

I'm loving the mytouch 4g, flash the miui Rom if you want more if a iPhone feel

Whats the speed like after you flash it? The only thing the iphone has over androids is the stability and smoothness ... Inoticed a huge difference between my g1 and iPhone 3G ...

^^^^^

Whats the speed like after you flash it? The only thing the iphone has over androids is the stability and smoothness ... Inoticed a huge difference between my g1 and iPhone 3G ...

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

thanks in advance.

How so? Is it not a flat fee for unlimited? I'm on tmobile but I'm not trying to buy a 4g if my data plan goes up crazily

thanks in advance.

How so? Is it not a flat fee for unlimited? I'm on tmobile but I'm not trying to buy a 4g if my data plan goes up crazily

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

^^^^^

G1 was in beta stages of android, iphone had a leg up, cant really compare in terms of experience of using both os. But once you use gingerbread the latest android os....fast as hell, the nexsus s is sick. I like miui but it takes away the pure android experience

^^^^^

G1 was in beta stages of android, iphone had a leg up, cant really compare in terms of experience of using both os. But once you use gingerbread the latest android os....fast as hell, the nexsus s is sick. I like miui but it takes away the pure android experience

thanks in advance.

only extra fee T-mobile has now is for tethering.

thanks in advance.

only extra fee T-mobile has now is for tethering.

All phones on every carrier are 30% off the next 2 weeks, once a year sale to start off the year right
pimp.gif

I got every phone in stock, no mail in rebates, free shipping and no activation fees and I have references for days.

Happy New Year NT
happy.gif

This odfer is with a new line of service, add a line or upgrade, all 2 year agreements.

Also you can save up to 30% off ur cell phone bill depending where you work or go to school, ask me how.

All phones on every carrier are 30% off the next 2 weeks, once a year sale to start off the year right
pimp.gif

I got every phone in stock, no mail in rebates, free shipping and no activation fees and I have references for days.

Happy New Year NT
happy.gif

This odfer is with a new line of service, add a line or upgrade, all 2 year agreements.

Also you can save up to 30% off ur cell phone bill depending where you work or go to school, ask me how.

Back
Top Bottom