Testsujin, can a brother get that southbeach wallpaper
nerd.gif

YO!

this SNES emulator is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

easily worth the $5?? it costs

been playing Zelda a link to the past for a few days, have a ton of old classic games to choose from..

YO!

this SNES emulator is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

been playing Zelda a link to the past for a few days, have a ton of old classic games to choose from..

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

YO!

this SNES emulator is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I neeeeed this.
Boost: Registered on that site, never post tho, just browse. Site is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

YO!

this SNES emulator is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I neeeeed this.
Boost: Registered on that site, never post tho, just browse. Site is 
pimp.gif

thanks Boost

Spoiler [+]
5307571823_829799848a_z.jpg
somethin from an XDA member
Spoiler [+]
mQI7o.png
Current Wall & OG
5307579461_26009b01ae_z.jpg
5307580235_0811d50311_z.jpg

thanks Boost

Spoiler [+]
5307571823_829799848a_z.jpg
somethin from an XDA member
Spoiler [+]
mQI7o.png
Current Wall & OG
5307579461_26009b01ae_z.jpg
5307580235_0811d50311_z.jpg

What i really want is that windows theme.

have no clue how to do it though, i think that look
pimp.gif

What i really want is that windows theme.

have no clue how to do it though, i think that look
pimp.gif

Test I need your guidance, how did you apply the dock, if you running miui? What date and clock widgets are those

Test I need your guidance, how did you apply the dock, if you running miui? What date and clock widgets are those

Its easy. Just use desktop visualizer for the icons. I threw the .zip file in here a few pages bak and it came wit instructions.

Speaking of windows...new theme droppin tomorrow
pimp.gif

Its easy. Just use desktop visualizer for the icons. I threw the .zip file in here a few pages bak and it came wit instructions.

Speaking of windows...new theme droppin tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

its all a theme (prepackaged) from the MIUI forums here
then download the .zip file and throw it in your MIUI folder > themes (3 themes should already be in that file)
p.s.(its best to use the MIUI forum App already installed, and download your themes from there *be sure to become a member also*)
go to MIUI themeing and choose the theme you downloaded and it'll reboot and viola
pimp.gif
. lmk if you have any trouble.

Win Phone 7 Theme pt.2

5309100899_619aaf64d0_z.jpg

Originally Posted by solefood229

its all a theme (prepackaged) from the MIUI forums here
then download the .zip file and throw it in your MIUI folder > themes (3 themes should already be in that file)
p.s.(its best to use the MIUI forum App already installed, and download your themes from there *be sure to become a member also*)
go to MIUI themeing and choose the theme you downloaded and it'll reboot and viola
pimp.gif
. lmk if you have any trouble.

Win Phone 7 Theme pt.2

5309100899_619aaf64d0_z.jpg

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

to be fair there's only so many ways you can re-do a big 4.3 screen...
I agree.  The preferred form factors don't really lend themselves to a lot of different design schemes. 
^ cue mourningheadnod .gif
And really I'm not bemoaning that fact.  I'm ok with it. There are reasons why things are shaped the way they are.  Things evolve to what works best and what is easiest.  A lot of times any huge digression is made just to be different than it is an evolution.  The Palm Pre isn't nearly as intuitive as it is different than the normal lot of smart phones.
HTC is about being innovative and new, etc and overall they have been rather disappointing this year. The form factor of the phones they have been putting out has been rather lacklustre. HTC usually takes the approach, ok well it works but why not make it work better...

But how do you make a phone.....thats ALL screen...better?  I mean, i wish the speaker was red like the incredible.......but other than that.....you cant do anything better to the phone.
i would put the kickstand in the middle of the back of the phone......but thats impossible because of the battery. (and who cares what the outside looks like, if you are smart you will have a rubber case around it anyway)

But thats just me.......im more into capability than looks

The company strives on being innovative, they're putting out a phone and peoples reaction are [it looks like the Evo] and I don't think that's the best for them but that's just me. The rubber case would be based off the design of the phone though 
grin.gif
But the rumoured specs for the Thunderbolt 4G sound real nice. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of hardware they put out and also the next version of HTC Sense.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

to be fair there's only so many ways you can re-do a big 4.3 screen...
I agree.  The preferred form factors don't really lend themselves to a lot of different design schemes. 
^ cue mourningheadnod .gif
And really I'm not bemoaning that fact.  I'm ok with it. There are reasons why things are shaped the way they are.  Things evolve to what works best and what is easiest.  A lot of times any huge digression is made just to be different than it is an evolution.  The Palm Pre isn't nearly as intuitive as it is different than the normal lot of smart phones.
HTC is about being innovative and new, etc and overall they have been rather disappointing this year. The form factor of the phones they have been putting out has been rather lacklustre. HTC usually takes the approach, ok well it works but why not make it work better...

But how do you make a phone.....thats ALL screen...better?  I mean, i wish the speaker was red like the incredible.......but other than that.....you cant do anything better to the phone.
i would put the kickstand in the middle of the back of the phone......but thats impossible because of the battery. (and who cares what the outside looks like, if you are smart you will have a rubber case around it anyway)

But thats just me.......im more into capability than looks

The company strives on being innovative, they're putting out a phone and peoples reaction are [it looks like the Evo] and I don't think that's the best for them but that's just me. The rubber case would be based off the design of the phone though 
grin.gif
But the rumoured specs for the Thunderbolt 4G sound real nice. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of hardware they put out and also the next version of HTC Sense.

I'm having a problem receiving mms messages. they seem to show up as videos, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help me out? I'm on the g2 by the way.

also is there anyway to save the pictures that are sent through text messages on to a g2?

Back
Top Bottom