• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm having a problem receiving mms messages. they seem to show up as videos, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help me out? I'm on the g2 by the way.

also is there anyway to save the pictures that are sent through text messages on to a g2?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

YO!

this SNES emulator is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

easily worth the $5?? it costs

been playing Zelda a link to the past for a few days, have a ton of old classic games to choose from..
I neeeeed this.

someone needs to DL th PS1 emulator and give some feedback on it.. preff for the final fantasies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

YO!

this SNES emulator is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

easily worth the $5?? it costs

been playing Zelda a link to the past for a few days, have a ton of old classic games to choose from..
I neeeeed this.

someone needs to DL th PS1 emulator and give some feedback on it.. preff for the final fantasies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All phones on every carrier are 30% off the next 2 weeks, once a year sale to start off the year right
pimp.gif

I got every phone in stock, no mail in rebates, free shipping and no activation fees and I have references for days.

Happy New Year NT
happy.gif

All phones on every carrier are 30% off the next 2 weeks, once a year sale to start off the year right
pimp.gif

I got every phone in stock, no mail in rebates, free shipping and no activation fees and I have references for days.

Happy New Year NT
happy.gif

oh and can someone tell me whats good with Honey Comb

-is it going to be some serious mod? or is that much better than the original OS?

oh and can someone tell me whats good with Honey Comb

-is it going to be some serious mod? or is that much better than the original OS?

For you guys that have sprint, My bill is basically $200+ a month when it's supposed to be $153.00 WITH taxes i have $129.99 family shared plan btw I don't go over minutes or anything cause i barely talk can anyone help me out ?

For you guys that have sprint, My bill is basically $200+ a month when it's supposed to be $153.00 WITH taxes i have $129.99 family shared plan btw I don't go over minutes or anything cause i barely talk can anyone help me out ?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

last 2 screens (current on teh right) MIUI FTW
pimp.gif

5299902146_96f58a22aa.jpg
5303030931_5e397e74d2.jpg
Is it because of the rom you're using that the battery icon looks like that? I want my G2 to show the % like that also. Instead of using battstat.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

last 2 screens (current on teh right) MIUI FTW
pimp.gif

5299902146_96f58a22aa.jpg
5303030931_5e397e74d2.jpg
Is it because of the rom you're using that the battery icon looks like that? I want my G2 to show the % like that also. Instead of using battstat.

Back
Top Bottom