• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty much. You can do some soldering work, but if you're asking if it's fixable, it's not gonna be worth your time.
Sucks I really like them joints

Plus Samsung you a favor if you were using the stock earbuds that comes with the phone. Them thangs terrible.

I might go with the Fit 2 or another year of Netflix. I don't really have a use for another SD card.

I think 64gb + my other 32gb SD card is sufficient enough.

What are you unsure about? I picked one up since it was on sale. It's not really necessary but more of a convenience than anything.
I'm unsure about picking it up because I am not sure if the convenience outweighs the dollar amount paid.

V20 will have 32 bit quad dac compared to the v10s hifi dac; i don't really know much about that other than it's supposed to sound better. I know there's a dude in here that's all about that audio stuff.

How will I find a screen protector for this? 
laugh.gif

How will I find a screen protector for this? :lol:

Note 7? Doubt there's one to cover the curved glass. I'm not rocking one. Just ordered a Spigen case though for protection. I've had the naked screen on my S7E since I got it.

Had a really good plastic screen protector for my s6 edge plus. **** cost $25 from T-Mobile but the quality was excellent. Plastic felt kind of thick and rubbery and inside the box it had a installation kit where you rolled it on. Dropped the phone mad times and it protected it from scratches and cracks. You can forget about tempered glass on curved devices though

Last edited:
Had a really good plastic screen protector for my s6 edge plus. **** cost $25 from T-Mobile but the quality was excellent. Plastic felt kind of thick and rubbery and inside the box it had a installation kit where you rolled it on. Dropped the phone mad times and it protected it from scratches and cracks. You can forget about tempered glass on curved devices though

Sound like PureTek. Was it in a green and silver box?

I don't know if any of you guys are aware of the Alcatel Idol 4s. The budget phone pre-ordered for $350. Came with VR headset, jbl headphones, has JBL Dual stereo speakers, 2k ambled 5.5" display, etc.

Really like this phone so far. The speakers are most favorite part. Real loud and clear at max volume. They were so loud I hard time hearing my friend outside when were talking...

I don't know if any of you guys are aware of the Alcatel Idol 4s. The budget phone pre-ordered for $350. Came with VR headset, jbl headphones, has JBL Dual stereo speakers, 2k ambled 5.5" display, etc.

Really like this phone so far. The speakers are most favorite part. Real loud and clear at max volume. They were so loud I hard time hearing my friend outside when were talking...

Floss loves this joint, best speakers ever on a phone.

So the verges only negatives for the note 7 is price and carrier bloat. Let's see if they use price as a negative for the iPhone 7. I doubt it tho

internet went down the other day and i used my s7e to tether with foxfi to play destiny :lol: i love technology

Back
Top Bottom