Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got my tracking number

200w_d.gif
T-Mobile?

I still need to swing by somewhere n play around with it.

I was looking at specs on best buy comparing the Note 7 to my Note 4 .. rear cam on the 4 is 16MP and the 7 is 12MP? The processor also is slower according to the site.

By looks the does look slimmer in width and BB has it a few MM slim in width to the 4, man i hope its not like the iPhone 6 Plus. Along being slick as hell it was hard for me to operate it with one hand, part of the reason i returned it

Last edited:
I switched from getting the blue coral to the black onyx note 7. I just don't think I could get used to looking at that blue all the time. Plus it's been a good minute since I've had a black phone, last black phone that I had was the HTC EVO and my goodness that phone was trash.

I still need to swing by somewhere n play around with it.

I was looking at specs on best buy comparing the Note 7 to my Note 4 .. rear cam on the 4 is 16MP and the 7 is 12MP? The processor also is slower according to the site.

By looks the does look slimmer in width and BB has it a few MM slim in width to the 4, man i hope its not like the iPhone 6 Plus. Along being slick as hell it was hard for me to operate it with one hand, part of the reason i returned it

Megapixels doesn't determine camera quality. It's the same camera as the Galaxy Edge.

and I'm not sure where you read the Note 4 has a faster processor, but it doesn't. It's a two year old phone. The 4 has a 05 processor, this one is a 820

In addition to internal memory, display, battery...

Last edited:
I switched from getting the blue coral to the black onyx note 7. I just don't think I could get used to looking at that blue all the time. Plus it's been a good minute since I've had a black phone, last black phone that I had was the HTC EVO and my goodness that phone was trash.

Which Evo did you have, the original Evo was a good phone for it's time.

Looking like a pass for me if that really is HTC's design for the Nexus.

Waiting for that S7E discounts on Black Friday now 
nerd.gif

The only problems in reviews I've seen are the RAM management. An update will hopefully fix that.
Who did you order from?

Directly from t-mobile.

I just cancelled the order. these dudes are so full of ****... i placed an order for a tablet... I call in, and somehow, the tablet order disappeared.

I'm so ready to dip on T-Mobile. This is some ********.

how do you charge someone for an order that you lose??

Megapixels doesn't determine camera quality. It's the same camera as the Galaxy Edge.

and I'm not sure where you read the Note 4 has a faster processor, but it doesn't. It's a two year old phone. The 4 has a 05 processor, this one is a 820

In addition to internal memory, display, battery...

Correct MP doest determine quality i was just pointing out what it said on the site. Everything i posted was a question because i would think/assume the newer model would be better than the old.

Maybe something was left off idk

Last edited:

Via @USBL on Twitter

Allegedly a picture of the new Nexus. Looks super thick :x , but hopefully there will be a large battery. The Oneplus 3 is starting to look more appealing to me though. I don't know if I want to go back to a thick phone with the headphone jack on top.

Additional leaked pics of the Sailfish device. Doesn't look super thick at all, might be comparable to the iPhone 5/6

I thought they were going with a polygon look when I 1st saw those pics. Then Realized it was cropped with Microsoft Paint :smh:

Back
Top Bottom