• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I switched from Sprint to T-mobile a couple months ago after nearly 10 years with Sprint and man it feels nice to finally have 4G service instead of EDGE type speeds everywhere I go. I was on a nexus 6p and didn't have multitask where I could use my internet while on a phone call. Only worked on wifi (obviously). My girl has an iphone 6s on Sprint and also can't use data while on a phone call. Not sure what phones you guys use, but it definitely wasn't possible for me as of a couple months ago.

Sprint is a CDMA carrier while T-Mobile uses GSM. Here's an article if you want to learn more about the differences: http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/cdma-vs-gsm-differences-explained/

Last edited:
I switched from Sprint to T-mobile a couple months ago after nearly 10 years with Sprint and man it feels nice to finally have 4G service instead of EDGE type speeds everywhere I go. I was on a nexus 6p and didn't have multitask where I could use my internet while on a phone call. Only worked on wifi (obviously). My girl has an iphone 6s on Sprint and also can't use data while on a phone call. Not sure what phones you guys use, but it definitely wasn't possible for me as of a couple months ago.

Sprint is a CDMA carrier while T-Mobile uses GSM. Here's an article if you want to learn more about the differences: http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/cdma-vs-gsm-differences-explained/

Someone above was saying CDMA allows you to use data and talk at the same time, I was just mentioning like someone else mentioned that I was also not able to do that on CDMA.

Someone above was saying CDMA allows you to use data and talk at the same time, I was just mentioning like someone else mentioned that I was also not able to do that on CDMA.

Sounds like you too have that boo boo carrier Sprint. Multi task flexing for YEARS on VZW

Just got a text from T-Mobile saying they're packing my order over the weekend. Hopefully that means I get it on Monday.

SD card.

I grabbed an s2 this week so no need for the fit 2.

This is going to be the first phone don't plan on giving up in a year do those 320gb gonna come in handy

When I went from Sprint to T-Mobile:

images_maninchair.jpg

It looks like theres no material difference between the Nexus 6P and this new Nexus or am I tripping?

Really wish T Mobile carried it, I don't want to buy a phone out of pocket cause T Mobiles replacement policy is bar none.

Last edited:
I ordered mine on the 8th from best buy, hope I get an update soon cause it's still processing. I ain't trying to wait another week

Back
Top Bottom