• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Note7 shipped today on two day shipping and it wont be here till Friday apparently. What gives Verizon :lol:

Don't think I'll be getting mine today either, overnight shipping so hopefully tomorrow.

Unacceptable. I'd get something thrown in free if I were you.

Well he did wait until the 12th to order. People had been pre-ordering since the 3rd.

And blue will probably be the most popular color, because of it being new.

My Note7 shipped today on two day shipping and it wont be here till Friday apparently. What gives Verizon :lol:

What?!

I want to say for some reason all the carriers have the pre-order arrival date as the 19th. Even in my initial order confirmation text it said the 19th but I have overnight shipping. I'll see when there's an update on the shipping status what it says.

I want to say for some reason all the carriers have the pre-order arrival date as the 19th. Even in my initial order confirmation text it said the 19th but I have overnight shipping. I'll see when there's an update on the shipping status what it says.

Yeah doing a little reading on other forums, it looks like Verizon put a hold on all deliveries so they all arrive on Friday

I switched from getting the blue coral to the black onyx note 7. I just don't think I could get used to looking at that blue all the time. Plus it's been a good minute since I've had a black phone, last black phone that I had was the HTC EVO and my goodness that phone was trash.

Which Evo did you have, the original Evo was a good phone for it's time.

I had the original it was a good phone but it started overheating like crazy and the battery would drain constantly.

Late to the preorder party. Put my preorder in on Saturday but just found this thread! Hoping to receive at a reasonable time. Anyone getting confirmation for AT&T

Smh that chin on the nexus is cause it's a recycled case that use to have a fingerprint sensor.

Nexus 6P it is.

Last edited:
I switched from getting the blue coral to the black onyx note 7. I just don't think I could get used to looking at that blue all the time. Plus it's been a good minute since I've had a black phone, last black phone that I had was the HTC EVO and my goodness that phone was trash.

Nah, you gon watch yo mouf bout that EVO my brotha

Those preordering the note 7, did you go with the watch or the SD card?

Cant use voice to reply to messages on the Fit 2 so I might go with the SD

Anyone got thoughts on the wireless Samsung fast charger?? Thinking about picking it up but not 100% sure. I'm disappointed a little bit that the Note 7 is switching from micro usb

Those preordering the note 7, did you go with the watch or the SD card?

Cant use voice to reply to messages on the Fit 2 so I might go with the SD
I might go with the Fit 2 or another year of Netflix. I don't really have a use for another SD card.

I think 64gb + my other 32gb SD card is sufficient enough.

Anyone got thoughts on the wireless Samsung fast charger?? Thinking about picking it up but not 100% sure. I'm disappointed a little bit that the Note 7 is switching from micro usb
What are you unsure about? I picked one up since it was on sale. It's not really necessary but more of a convenience than anything.

Back
Top Bottom