• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah LG probably has the best practical features out of any maker right now. not even like bells & whistles type stuff. just common sense features like sd card, removable battery, etc

that new lg looks like an excellent phone. real jealous i have to wait like another year to cop a new one

Not android related but I know a bunch of people have T-Mobile including myself
[h1]T-Mobile and Experian Announce Massive Data Breach Affecting Approximately 15 Million People[/h1]
T-Mobile and Experian announced a data breach today, one which affects approximately 15 million people. More specifically, T-Mobile’s John Legere states in an open letter that any new customers who ran a credit check for a new device/plan from September 1, 2013 to September 16, 2015 are likely affected by this breach. 

As to what data was breached, T-Mobile and Experian claim that information including full name, address, birthdate, in addition to encrypted information such as social security number and ID numbers (driver’s license numbers and passport numbers) were breached. While the most sensitive data was encrypted, Experian has determined that the encryption may have been compromised.

If this breach affected you, and if you are a new T-Mobile customer then it probably does, Experian is offering two years of free credit monitoring via their own Protect My ID service. To sign up, you will need to provide your social number and all of that, but at least you can be somewhat assured that if any of your information falls into the wrong hands, you are protected.

T-Mobile has posted a full FAQ on the situation, and so has Experian.

Not android related but I know a bunch of people have T-Mobile including myself

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.droid-life.com/tag/t-mobile[/URL]"]
[h1]T-Mobile and Experian Announce Massive Data Breach Affecting Approximately 15 Million People[/h1]

T-Mobile and Experian announced a data breach today, one which affects approximately 15 million people. More specifically, T-Mobile’s John Legere states in an open letter that any new customers who ran a credit check for a new device/plan from September 1, 2013 to September 16, 2015 are likely affected by this breach. 

As to what data was breached, T-Mobile and Experian claim that information including full name, address, birthdate, in addition to encrypted information such as social security number and ID numbers (driver’s license numbers and passport numbers) were breached. While the most sensitive data was encrypted, Experian has determined that the encryption may have been compromised.

If this breach affected you, and if you are a new T-Mobile customer then it probably does, Experian is offering two years of free credit monitoring via their own Protect My ID service. To sign up, you will need to provide your social number and all of that, but at least you can be somewhat assured that if any of your information falls into the wrong hands, you are protected.

T-Mobile has posted a full FAQ on the situation, and so has Experian.
[/quote]
:smh:

I already had free credit monitoring from the Target hack :lol:

Man, I really like my G4 but that V10 is looking NICE.

Can anyone sell me on Textra vs. Google's Messenger?

I have some play store credit and have been thinking about downloading the paid versions of either Textra or Tasker.

I have some play store credit and have been thinking about downloading the paid versions of either Textra or Tasker.

Textra is the goat

Better features than messenger. It's a lot cleaner. You can have quick compose from the notification shade. Quick reply is amazing. And cusfomizable

Textra is the goat

Better features than messenger. It's a lot cleaner. You can have quick compose from the notification shade. Quick reply is amazing. And cusfomizable

Does Textra work with Hangouts messages??

:smh: @ T-Mobile

This is not good.

im not familiar with software security, but i'd imagine not enough is invested in advanced software security by these big companies. i don't blame tmobile more than i blame a bank for a hack. at the end of the day, you got hackers out there who are doing nothing but hacking day in day out, looking to **** with big money, and business and just overall make a big splash. and there are some goku level hackers out there..dudes who could hack your car with a nintendo DS or some ****. so i don't see hacking being totally preventable.

i remember signing up with a new bank earlier this year and they said when your account gets hacked, you are covered for fraud and will get money back, and dude specifically said "i say when because it is inevitable"...

with things getting more digital, cyber crime is just gonna get more common.

honestly, software engineering is probably the best engineering field to get into $$ wise.

Textra is the goat

Does Textra work with Hangouts messages??

It does not sir

I can co-sign this fully.  My S6edge camera s***s on my 6S+.  Its not even close really.  Front and rear cameras.

Don't tell a iPhone Stan that. They'll force you to return all your Apple products and denounce you from the pack

To be real I can see how both sets of stans can be annoying as hell, but iPhone stans seem to be extra sensitive when something is better then their stuff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom