• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone having issues with the Facebook app? Whenever I open it up it just closes itself. I can go on FB via Chrome though. Already tried uninstall/reinstall.

I'm running a rooted GS4 btw.

This was from the phone running a benchmark app (GFXBench) with no thermal throttling (the phone was not allowed to shut off once it reaches a certain temp) while the others had their thermal throttling in tact.  1) It is impossible to reach anywhere even close to that temperature on any device in real use without protection kicking in. 2) If the other devices had their thermal protection disabled, they would get just as hot.  

Please post the entire source next time lol

[COLOR=#red]And they say I be caping :lol: You gotta laugh at that Phi. [/COLOR]

Is there a website where one could go to trade a Black Verizon Galaxy S5 for an iPhone 6? Looking to change over to the dark side.

PSA, if you purchase a Moto X right now thru 3/24 you get a free Moto E.
link to where I can cop?

1+1 has been doing be right but I'm itching for something new

From the Moto website.

https://www.motorola.com/us/motomaker?pid=FLEXR2

Build your X and after you select carrier/non carrier a message says you can get a free Moto E (3G only though).

Hold on though, I just tried it and the discount doesn't apply. Might be a little early.

Sense 7 :smokin

This was from the phone running a benchmark app (GFXBench) with no thermal throttling (the phone was not allowed to shut off once it reaches a certain temp) while the others had their thermal throttling in tact.  1) It is impossible to reach anywhere even close to that temperature on any device in real use without protection kicking in. 2) If the other devices had their thermal protection disabled, they would get just as hot.  

Please post the entire source next time lol
And they say I be caping
laugh.gif
You gotta laugh at that Phi.
Thats nowhere near caping lol.  I'm probably not even going to cop a M9, but I just dont want misinformation spread.  There are alot of people that are new to Android/not tech heads that come in here to get information, who can be easily confused and swayed by things like that.   I do/have done the same for any device in here.  Thats why when I post info I always try to include full articles with sources.

[h1]More official renders of Sony Xperia Z4 make the rounds online[/h1]
16 March, 2015 | Comments (120)  | Post your comment

Tags: SonyAndroidRumors

Hot on the heels of today’s leaked press render, another batch of alleged Sony Xperia Z4  images made the rounds online. The renders are from the same source as the previous leak and give us a closer look at the upcoming flagship smartphone.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The leaked Xperia Z4 renders leave noting to the imagination. The upcoming successor of Sony Xperia Z3  will follow the familiar OmniBalance design language. Sony Xperia Z4 features design cues from its both its predecessor and Sony Xperia Z2.

gsmarena_002.jpg

A port next to the microUSB on the bottom of the smartphone is the biggest mystery in the unannounced Xperia Z4. With the 3.5mm audio jack sitting on top of the device, we are yet to find out what purpose will the element follow.

gsmarena_003.jpg

The renders of the device’s back lack markings, so they might be unfinished. According to the source, the final images might carry some changes.

Purported specs of Sony Xperia Z4 include Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC, 5.2” QHD display, 20.7MP camera, and Android Lollipop. The device is expected to debut at some point this summer.

Source (in French)

Maybe that extra port on the z4 is a micro hdmi
Hopefully they come out with z4 ultra news soon..
With a 4000mAh battery or something

Last edited:
The Z4 is intriguing, but after working for a cell company and hearing all the problems people continue to have with Sony phones it has scared me away. Seems as if everyone I have came in contact with that has one has had major problems :smh:

The Z4 is intriguing, but after working for a cell company and hearing all the problems people continue to have with Sony phones it has scared me away. Seems as if everyone I have came in contact with that has one has had major problems :smh:

Yeah the biggest issue I've noticed people having is from the Z2 and below is if the glass cracks on the screen then the touch screen stops responding. Z3 and z3 compact will still work if the touch screen cracks.but some people still had the issue.

Some people report that their screen would stop responding outta nowhere and it happened to be because of just a slight Crack on the edge of the screen making the whole screen unresponsive. With the z3 and the compact only the cracked part would be unresponsive but the rest of the screen would still work.

My Z ultra still good after almost 9 months. Dropped it hella times too. Was worried if my screen was gonna crack on me early on

Last edited:
My nexus 5 battery life improved with the 5.1 update. Still had 8% battery life left when I took this pic

Last edited:
Those who've had camera issues with their N4. Switch ROMs.
So far I've tried Arcardia and Rapture Rom (Just got on Rapture yesterday). IDK if I want to go through the headache of switching roms and having to set up all my stuff again, from my experience even when you save Data only within a Nandroid backup, it can be put back into a different Rom than the rom you pulled it from.

But just in case I do end up doing it, what rom would you suggest/is there a quick way to bring all my stuff with me from Rom to Rom, aside from Titanium backup, cause sitting there and pressing the install button for each app is annoying.

Deciding whether to root my S5 or not. I have jailbroken many iPhones, iPods, and iPads but never rooted. What are the difference in these ROMs? I know it's kind of noobish but I think I just don't fully understand what the whole concept is lol. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom