• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@omgitswes I'm going to show him that video.
It's crazy though I never heard of anything like that on a phone.
I feel bad for ppl who depend on their phones catch one of those.

How often do people really use the internet while theyre talking on the phone anyways? I never do it

How often do people really use the internet while theyre talking on the phone anyways? I never do it
I do all the time. check facebook ,sports and movies or dinner places. if you got a breezy on the phone who says lets go out to eat but i do not know where.. I can check yelp or urban spoon with her on the phone. If she talking boring talk, I browse my facebook and just answer yes or no every 10 seconds and uh huh lol

Sure it doesn't happen that often but when it does it's incredibly inconvenient. Examples are looking up restaurants or movie times or whatever while talking with someone and making plans, etc.

edit: lol, I gotta echo Superb for once. Sometimes it's a boring convo but you gotta keep "listening." Please don't tell me you guys just sit there for an hour paying full attention? :smh:

Last edited:
be surprised... I'll do it often... BT and browsing or speakerphone and browsing. Also when I a conversation and something comes up, I'll check real quick. Very convenient.

whatt

i always multitask when im talking on the phone

looking up places to go the addresses texting other people mid call etc :lol:

Last edited:
Not being able to be on the phone and actually use your phone is OD wack. 

**** verizon and anyone who love him.

Guess I'm the weirdo here. If I'm on the phone the most I'm doing is texting someone else

People might not think it's a breakthrough innovation, but I've tried Air Droid and while I see all the uses, it wasn't as simple and effective as Pushbullet.

Pushbullet works without being as resource heavy in my experience, I install it and forget about it.

PB is much lighter. I don't transfer files using AirDroid either, rather just do it through USB.

Pushing links and stuff is just much faster imo.

Last edited:
I was actually thinking the same thing, what's the difference between PushBullet and AirDroid?
With Airdroid you can move around the file system of your phone through your computer. Pushbullet doesn't do that. Just transfer files and now send texts.

It's very useful for me! This feature is what sold me on getting the NOTE 4! I can be on the phone, text, and go online at the same exact time! lol

Is anybody having problems with Soundcloud? It stops playing music out of nowhere and just shuts down. I'm on a stock T Mobile LG G2 by the way.

Back
Top Bottom