• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Engadget gave the Droid Turbo a 90. That's their highest rated phone along with the Note 4 and the iPhone 6/6 plus.

Kinda like 5.0 flashed it last night, made a back up of my 4.4.3 build but can't restore it because it keeps failing :smh:

that moment you remember something is erased :smh:

Got my wife the Asus 13.3 Chromebook and it seems boring as all get out. Any tips for chromebooks or good incite?

been out the loop for a long time.. been a long time nexus owner but havent upgraded to the 5 cuz didnt feel like i needed to from the 4..
got a nexus 4 that held me down for years and the new nexus 6 looks like a huge upgrade from the 4/5 plan on gettin it from tmobile isnt it suppose to be out already?
anyone else getting one from t-mo?

Last edited:
been out the loop for a long time.. been a long time nexus owner but havent upgraded to the 5 cuz didnt feel like i needed to from the 4..
got a nexus 4 that held me down for years and the new nexus 6 looks like a huge upgrade from the 4/5 plan on gettin it from tmobile isnt it suppose to be out already?
anyone else getting one from t-mo?

They changed the date to next Wednesday at the last minute.

deleted my bootloader by accident :lol:

an hour later here I am, all factory everything. on my way to 5.0 finally. :smh:

I hate verizon and their visual voicemail app. The dumb notification just starting popping up today and every time i get rid of it it keeps coming back for more >:

Not bad.

My boy got a s4 active and it caught a "fbi" Trojan virus. It says you have illegal content but says to pay $300 to remove the block. We both googled some stuff and I tried to reboot the phone to safe mode but when you hold the power button the phone just reboots without a promt. I told him to connect the phone to his computer and see if can delete his apps but he's paranoid lol

My boy got a s4 active and it caught a "fbi" Trojan virus. It says you have illegal content but says to pay $300 to remove the block. We both googled some stuff and I tried to reboot the phone to safe mode but when you hold the power button the phone just reboots without a promt. I told him to connect the phone to his computer and see if can delete his apps but he's paranoid lol

If it's the real virus which I doubt he can't so anything but wipe and start over because the files are encrypted

Police department near me caught the virus. They were on the news saying they had to clench their teeth and pay the ransom of $500 lol

Last edited:
Y'all read this? Simple enough to just try out

Remove FBI Ransomware With Android Safe Mode

muo android fbiransomware safemode FBI Ransomware Hits Android: How To Avoid Getting It, And Remove It

Found the FBI Ransomware message taunting you on your Android device? There is a solution, one that really needs to become widely known so that victims can delete the malware without resorting to paying for their data to be unlocked.

(Payment for this scam is via a GreenDot MoneyPak card, which must be purchased and pre-loaded with funds, and the code entered. The lack of access to MoneyPak cards internationally is reason enough to get the malware off your device should you have been hoodwinked into coughing up.)

On some older devices such as the Samsung Galaxy S2, FBI Ransomware doesn’t load quickly enough, meaning that you can disable it before it has loaded, as per this explanation:

Booting Android into Safe Mode differs from version to version and across devices. You might, for instance, hold the power button, then long-press Power Off to display the safe mode dialogue. Similarly, you might long-press Reboot to get the same result. You should be able to find the solution for your device with a quick web search.

With Safe Mode booted (you’ll spot the “Safe Mode” legend in the bottom left of your display) only system apps will be running. Any third party apps you have downloaded and installed are disabled, much as with booting into Safe Mode in Windows.

Removing FBI Ransomware from your Android device requires you to first remove administrative privilege from the app in its Flash Player guise. Open Security > Device Administrator and select Flash Player, then Deactivate.

You can then remove the ransomware by opening Settings > Apps, selecting Flash Player and tapping Uninstall.

I went with the Note 4 over the Nexus. Battery life for the N6 was too all over the map. The only reason I would have purchased it was for vanilla Android, but I'll just use Xposed mods to tweak my phone.

So far so good with this thing :pimp:

Anyone have issues downloading apps from Amazon app store? On 5.0
Everything fails for some reason, pissing me off because I need my Plex app :smh:

Back
Top Bottom