Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
alright fambs

I'm thinking of copping a Note 4 and using it as my daily. If I wanted to, do you think I could trade somebody for a Nexus 6? So torn on the two phones and I can't depend on Motorola to have inventory of the phone because it's being sold the F out everywhere.

yo just picked up some nfc tags.

any ideas on what i should do?

i got one next to my bedroom door that enables/disables wifi and one in my car that enables/disables bluetooth so far.

i got 8 more so :nerd:

Running 5.0 stock with auto brightness and battery saver for 2 days now and I've been getting trash battery life. Gonna install Greenify and Amplify for tomorrow and see if that gets me back to what I was getting with 4.4.4. 
tired.gif

Yall got me bout to try Textra out.

Anyone else on N4, let me know how that battery life is looking when possible. I have the image downloaded, just waiting on a little more info from users.

Being on verizon torn between droid turbo, note 4, nexus 6

Really wanted the nexus since I've never had the nexus experience but the battery complaints have me shook :lol:

How is everyone restoring their apps and data after flashing Lollipop? You lose root after you flash the image so I can't use Titanium.

Textra is that deal even though they copied that other beta app and ran with it

I don't get why yaw complain about battey life. Chargers, computers wall outlets even your car is ever u where which can charge the phone

Theybneed to focus on fast charging and not battery life.

Battery times will vary from person to person. Especially if GPS, WiFi, stay on but the most important reason for battery florin is your coverage. If your phone is struggling for signal it's going to drain the battery best thing to do in bad coverage areas or at work is to put your phone in airplane mode until you can check it. All your text will come through and calls

you download an app on your phone, im using trigger.

set up what you want a tag to do, then you put the back of your phone on the tag to "program" it and you're good to go.

how did you do this?

Download Dynamic Kat 2.0 from XDA (T-Mobile Note 4 Android Development)

Open up Dynamic ROM Control app in mods enable Navbar

Download Unicon and change your system icons to a lollipop theme pack or any icon pack you want for that matter

Download Google Now Launcher

Profit. :pimp:

Also this why Touchwiz is so damn fast on this ROM. It uses almost 50% less resources than the stock Touchwiz rom that ships with the phone. Samsung should be ashamed of themselves

Last edited:
that being said, that's also more unused ram. unused ram = wasted ram

android ram does not equal computer ram

android manages ram pretty well, so having 2/3gb isn't a bad thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom