• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Still getting the Misc battery drain, thought that was resolved?

Also if I flash Franco Kernal over the stock right now even though I've already set up the phone is anything bad gonna happen?

Still getting the Misc battery drain, thought that was resolved?

Also if I flash Franco Kernal over the stock right now even though I've already set up the phone is anything bad gonna happen?

a tiny kitten will be murdered, but if you're ok with tiny kitten blood on your hands feel free

Wow how quickly the N6 has fallen, the internets are killing it. Looks like the N4 is the way to go if you're looking for a phablet.

I just hate TouchWhiz.

I'm wondering if applying a new kernel and getting a nice ROM on the Nexus 6 would help improve it's battery life.

Reviews are confusing me. Some say battery is terrible some say its great. As long as the battery can make it a full day unlike my Nexus 5.

Reviews are confusing me. Some say battery is terrible some say its great. As long as the battery can make it a full day unlike my Nexus 5.

Got to weed out the bias in a lot if the reviews, both pro and con. I noticed that with the Nexus 9 reviews

Last edited:
Much more optimistic after seeing more about the N6. Looks like the lag in some of the reviews was because they were not using the latest software update.

Now it looks like the only possible disappointment is the battery. It'll be good for now but the question is how long it'll last in a year when the battery starts dying.

Much more optimistic after seeing more about the N6. Looks like the lag in some of the reviews was because they were not using the latest software update.

Now it looks like the only possible disappointment is the battery. It'll be good for now but the question is how long it'll last in a year when the battery starts dying.

That is the real question.

Forbes did a very short review pointing out the best and worst things about the Nexus 6 and they said the battery was one of the best same for the camera. Conflicting reports through all of these reviews, just need to get it myself and see. Not overly concerned about the camera but I'm going to need great battery life.

So I take my m8 into the shower to use every once in a while no not to fap but to just browse stuff. I don't go into the water with it keep it out of the water doesn't get wet at all.

So when I get out there's a crack on the inside of my screen. Can steam and heat cause this? I'm confused as **** this wasn't here earlier today

The automatic colors displayed based off of the contact pic saved in the messenger app take some getting used to. Not really a fan of the pink based off of a few pics.

So I take my m8 into the shower to use every once in a while no not to fap but to just browse stuff. I don't go into the water with it keep it out of the water doesn't get wet at all.

So when I get out there's a crack on the inside of my screen. Can steam and heat cause this? I'm confused as **** this wasn't here earlier today

did you drop it while you were masturbating?

Back
Top Bottom