Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is there any kind of error message?

try posting up in the thread for the rom and see if you can get any answers from the devs

Wow how quickly the N6 has fallen, the internets are killing it. Looks like the N4 is the way to go if you're looking for a phablet.

Want to update also, but have to read around first. I'm rooted, with xposed installed and custom kernel. Hope it isn't a pain in the ***.

My N4 has been treating me well as of late. Maybe I just needed time to break it in before I got the good side of it.

I forgot how annoying Titanium Backup is. The pro version that allows you to flash all your apps back is so worth the 5$.

Put on the material design update to the Google keyboard, and went with the light theme. Keyboard works really well

The new Messenger is what Android Wear users who used Textra needed. Textra wasn't very functional with Wear. Messenger is.
I use Android Wear and Textra. Always worked fine for me. 
wink.gif

It works fine, but it won't mark messages as read and you only had the ability to "open on phone."
maybe a couple updates ago but not in the past month. I can reply and as soon as I open it on my watch it marks it as read.

Can't speak to it before that though.

Back
Top Bottom