• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

N5 5.0 people, whats that battery life looking like?
Terrible for me. Barely getting over 2hrs OST 
mean.gif
 Gonna turn off auto brightness and adjust some other settings and see if that helps. I was getting on avg. 3.5-4hrs OST on 4.4.4 
tired.gif

Also, local Tmobile already had the N6 on display. Checked it out yesterday. Too large for my taste. Guess I'll wait for next year's version. They better go back to 5-5.5 inches...
mean.gif

After using my Nexus 9 for almost a week now, I will have to say with such a large battery the battery life and standby time is pretty disappointing. It has to be something to do with 5.0 as well as the ART implementation. I am sure once the ball gets rolling with developers and google rolls out updates, we will see better battery life.

Yeah I never realized how much I missed Xposed until now. Keepchat and Instagram Downloader, no ads on youtube, it was doing work for me.

I'm really enjoying messing with Lollipop so far. I'm actually using the Google Now Launcher as well for the first time, and it's not bad. I wish you could change the icons like you can with Nova or the others, but I like it.
Or at least be able to get rid of the title underneath the app.

alright guys im sure this is like beatin a dead horse but i went back about 10 pages and searched for the lists. what are some must have apps? (note 4 btw) - really like things that make life easier, airdroid etc. appreciate it in advance

Anyone with Lollipop having issues with lock screen Pandora controls? All I see is the song that is playing.

Yeah I never realized how much I missed Xposed until now. Keepchat and Instagram Downloader, no ads on youtube, it was doing work for me.

Amen, and my backup 4.4 keeps failing when I try to go back :smh:

I don't have any controls on my lock screen either. 5.0 takes some time to get used to IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 5.0. That Bluetooth screen wake thing will be nice for the car. It looks better too. So far so good.

Last edited:
Very late on this I'm sure, but i just found out that you can wake your phone unlocked. I mean that i have the knock code to unlock the phone. I used to turn my screen on the tap my code. Yesterday while the phone was sleep i just knocked inn the code and it woke unlocked. LoL ... Give me that late pass.

I prefer this to any unlock because it's just two more taps and you are good.

There's a CM12 alpha out for the S3 already. Seems functional but I'll wait till the N6 arrives before I mess around.

Back
Top Bottom