• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On 5.0 and it seems smoother. Need to disable the stock lockscreen from popping after my ac display replacement screen

Just updated my N5 to lollipop 5.0. Did a clean wipe of my phone before installing. Everything is smooth and it feels like I got a new phone

all the material design is cool and all, but unless non google apps apply it to their own, then wer not getting the full experience.

There's a CM12 alpha out for the S3 already. Seems functional but I'll wait till the N6 arrives before I mess around.

For the S3, already?! :pimp:

I'm not a fan of the new Google calendar update, mainly because I liked viewing it in month form and they seemed to have taken out that option.

There's a CM12 alpha out for the S3 already. Seems functional but I'll wait till the N6 arrives before I mess around.
For the S3, already?!
pimp.gif

I'm not a fan of the new Google calendar update, mainly because I liked viewing it in month form and they seemed to have taken out that option.
I dont like it either but you can still view it by month. I liked having the color markings on the monthly view that KitKat had. Wish we could revert back to to it 
frown.gif

For the S3, already?! :pimp:

I dont like it either but you can still view it by month. I liked having the color markings on the monthly view that KitKat had. Wish we could revert back to to it :frown:

I'm using Today for my widget. They still have one of the best widgets IMO. It goes to the new calendar when I press it.

Sorry if I missed something but when will I be able to get Lollipop on my LG G3 Australian? Il prob only do it when xposed is compatible but was wondering if its able to download yet cos I cant if it is

If I did my math right, the screen is just a few pixels lower than my HDX by about 4 per inch. That price of 250 is very attractive tho

Loving Chromecast after a week of abusing it. Youtube and NBA Gametime casting is so dope, useful. No more cords. Loving eeeeeeeeeeeeet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom