• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody here have a portable Bluetooth speaker? Thoughts on yours? Just bought a Sony SRS-X5 blindly for $85 shipped on eBay. Probably should've done more research before buying it.

link?  A coworker of mine brought it in to work one day, great sound in an open area.  I was gonna cop one for myself when they dropped the price.  That same exact one you got.

Dam Google wants me broke for the holidays.

Been waiting for a stock android Note. Phone will be copped day one.

Tablet would have been copped but I already have IPad Air. Finally they made a 4:3 ration screen so you can read.

Plus they dropping the Nexus Player. Nexus Player + XBMC should be pure flames. :x

Last edited:
Anyone with a good 100% successful tutorial to repair BAD IMEI for the Galaxy S5 (tmobile) if that matter.

For 399 I'll probably cop that nexus 9. Was thinking about getting a tab pro refurbished on eBay for like 300.

I dont understand the complaining about the price. The phone will be 200 on contract. 

The battery life alone is 
eek.gif
. Add in the screen and Motorola build quality and the phone is still the best value.

Google addressed the battery issue. Samsung going to be jelly.

Need some help, charging/usb port on my S3 stopped working. Trying to see if anyone knows alternative ways to transfer my files. Getting the Note 4 this weekend.

I have a external charger so having the phone on is a option.

Got a OPO invite. Gonna ask my moms first if she wants a new phone. If not I'll do a raffle here.

I dont understand the complaining about the price. The phone will be 200 on contract. 

The battery life alone is :wow: . Add in the screen and Motorola build quality and the phone is still the best value.

After the disappointment sets in I will calm down and really want it but now...

Anybody here have a portable Bluetooth speaker? Thoughts on yours? Just bought a Sony SRS-X5 blindly for $85 shipped on eBay. Probably should've done more research before buying it.

link?  A coworker of mine brought it in to work one day, great sound in an open area.  I was gonna cop one for myself when they dropped the price.  That same exact one you got.

It was a single listing on ebay. It had a reserve on it, so I was just messing around and put $75 on it when it still had like 5 days left. It was what the seller put on the reserve. Apparently no one else wanted it cause I won. Forgot all about it until I got an email asking for payment :lol:

It was a single listing on ebay. It had a reserve on it, so I was just messing around and put $75 on it when it still had like 5 days left. It was what the seller put on the reserve. Apparently no one else wanted it cause I won. Forgot all about it until I got an email asking for payment :lol:
My grandmother bought one for my grandfather last Christmas. She got him the portable Bose BT speaker. She told me after the fact. I told her I didn't know if he would use it since they barely use the Bose alarm clock they bought. Fast forward now and guess what is still in the box new? :lol:

Told him I will grab it next time I'm there and he told me it is mine :pimp:

Last edited:
i like the nexus 9, ive planning to buy a surface 3 but that thing is too expensive, might as well buy a new laptop. ill wait for the hands on reviews

I might get the Nexus 6...next year.

I'm definitely getting it next year, after the inevitable price drop. My N5 and 1st gen Moto X will hold me over just fine til then. With so many distributors now and the current high price, I'm certain it's bound to drop in price eventually, just like the 1st gen Moto X before it had to and the Galaxy Nexus eventually did.

Same with the Nexus 9. My Nexus 7 is more than enough to hold me over. I'll just be checking slickdeals to find deals on the N9 eventually.

Love the Motorola build, big bright clear screen, Android L features, and especially the big battery. Outside of price, just what I wanted. I'm in no hurry with my capable devices to wait though.

Would have been perfect at 550 but, they had to price it over the Moto X to prevent cannibalization. I'm not really complaining though, QHD screen, 805 Snapdragon, good build-quality, quick updates, beefy battery, etc. The only thing that has me hesitant about purchasing this phone is the same issue I have with Moto's lastest phone, the camera, which many reviewers has said is sub-par.

The battery life alone is :wow: . Add in the screen and Motorola build quality and the phone is still the best value.

For 3 years the Nexus devices have been the ultimate off contract (prepaid) devices. Nobody wants to sign a two year contract to get a damn Nexus

For 3 years the Nexus devices have been the ultimate off contract (prepaid) devices. Nobody wants to sign a two year contract to get a damn Nexus
So pay full price for the phone man.

Nexus had a some yearly issues. Garbage battery. Garbage speakers. Both of those issue look to be taken care of.

Im loving this new device. 

Google fanboys starting to get as bad as Apple fanboys.

They went the wrong direction with the nexus. Should've kept it budget and just bossed up on the battery life. A larger than life phablet wasn't necessary.

Back
Top Bottom