• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone been having issues with showbox lately? Videos will just stop and never come back then when I try to restream it doesn't work at all

Tried it on my Chromecast and my Xbox One
Mine stop working a while ago. Tells me connection error when I'm on my WiFi. I just use movie box on my girl iPad.

Anyone been having issues with showbox lately? Videos will just stop and never come back then when I try to restream it doesn't work at all

Mine stop working a while ago. Tells me connection error when I'm on my WiFi. I just use movie box on my girl iPad.

I think mine is more on the Avia side. It'll play 30 mins or so and then crap out, then I have to restart it and do it again.

Question for the G3 owners. Do you guys see the option for call reject under call settings? I'm on Verizon and I don't see it anywhere.

Picked up an LG G3 phone is dope probably best android device out. Is there a way to add emoji to the stock keyboard?

Emoji's are already in the stock keyboard I believe. Just tap the button to the left of the settings button and then there will be a smiley face button.

I think mine is more on the Avia side. It'll play 30 mins or so and then crap out, then I have to restart it and do it again.
Yeah but I try local cast and have the same issues

Where can I find this "Showbox"?
nerd.gif

I still don't understand how you G3 lenders are getting 5-7 he's OST. I GET 3-3.5HRS. I love this phone but only has one bad point, battery

but......but..........dat 1440p 5.5 inch screen tho........all of those delicious pixels you can easily see on such a large display........right........remember.........makes 1080p look grainy and unusable like a tv from the 50s........right.......remember.......

but......but..........dat 1440p 5.5 inch screen tho........all of those delicious pixels you can easily see on such a large display........right........remember.........makes 1080p look grainy and unusable like a tv from the 50s........right.......remember.......

It does actually look clear AF next to to 1080p dumb ***

Last edited:
sure it does.
1440p on a 5.5 inch screen is definitely blowing the **** out 1080p that it's worth the battery hit that you're complaining about.
if 98% of the people are getting great screen time, then it means either my man got a bad battery or an app is draining it.

sure it does.
1440p on a 5.5 inch screen is definitely blowing the **** out 1080p that it's worth the battery hit that you're complaining about.

It is worth it because that why I chose this ohone , the screen. Battery is faulty going by others OST. I just don't want to use a crap loan phone while it gets replaced

I think my cable provider has blocked showbox or something. Because if I'm connected to WiFi at work or just on 4g it loads and updates fine. As soon as I hit my home WiFi its gives me connection error

Back
Top Bottom