• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea it's a great device if I wasn't tied to the Apple ecosystem I wouldn't really have a problem going to it full time, very smooth, but like I said few things on Android that prevent me from wanting to use it 100 percent. The Gs5 seemed way to bogged down with all the extra stuff in touch wiz

break down cons man.

It's awesome as hell, eem thought I'm switching to da Note4, one of da best phones I've owned since da NexusS and Note2.

break down cons man.

It's awesome as hell, eem thought I'm switching to da Note4, one of da best phones I've owned since da NexusS and Note2.

Various things man its simply diffrent storkes for different folks

Side note whats uo with this damn battery literally went from 60 to 45 in 20 min

Last edited:
Crazy all the battery stats folks having with the G3.. Some are great others are straight ***

Idk what's going with the g3s stock, the battery life is booty. Compared to an AOSP ROM, it's night and day. Ever since these influx if updates, my battery was literally pissing life.

Man I'm trying out ios8 on my iPhone 5.. Btw Google it if you're interested in updating to it now. But man using the opo for the last month or so I've been spoiled with battery life :lol: my iPhones battery is so *** in comparison.. I think all phones will be *** in comparison lol I got 7 hours ost the last two or three days

Man I'm trying out ios8 on my iPhone 5.. Btw Google it if you're interested in updating to it now. But man using the opo for the last month or so I've been spoiled with battery life :lol: my iPhones battery is so *** in comparison.. I think all phones will be *** in comparison lol I got 7 hours ost the last two or three days

Im sure the iphone 6s or 7 will have big batteries, im expecting the 6 to have terrible battery life until they drop a minor update its usually always the case with new iphones

Idk what's going with the g3s stock, the battery life is booty. Compared to an AOSP ROM, it's night and day. Ever since these influx if updates, my battery was literally pissing life.

Interesting.

I feel like a phone should be good stock tho. The battery life on my first G3 was worse than when I had my Galaxy S3 two years ago.

Prolly on da 8.02 update lol.
Apple is mad quick on updates. Wish Android like that.

One of my main gripes, cats wanna talk outdated specs and features but fail to realize thats not what the iphone experience is about even apple says it. No excuse for flagship phones to feel dated a yr later and the iphone 5 for example is entering its 3rd yr and still going strong

Prolly on da 8.02 update lol.
Apple is mad quick on updates. Wish Android like that.
One of my main gripes, cats wanna talk outdated specs and features but fail to realize thats not what the iphone experience is about even apple says it. No excuse for flagship phones to feel dated a yr later and the iphone 5 for example is entering its 3rd yr and still going strong
Ummm, don't know if you caught it, but I have a Galaxy, that functions perfectly fine. If it weren't for my knowledge that I can do better for not too much money (or in my case, a free S4), this phone is perfectly suitable for what a person uses a smartphone for.

I don't have an S3. Not an S2.

A Galaxy. The first one.

Had an iPhone 4s before this, for a year. Was already having freezing issues and 3rd party app issues, issues I currently have w/ my Galaxy but again... it's a Galaxy.
laugh.gif

Having a phone that 'feels' dated is completely up to the owner, since the operative word is 'feels'.

Don't want your phone to feel dated? Then don't feel like it's dated. Just don't buy into the iPhone experience, or the Droid experience. Keeping up w/ the latest and greatest is exactly what sucks people into this 'dated' nonsense. My 4s felt dated as soon as I learned there'd be a 5, in multiple versions, w/ fancy, new features I didn't have.

Last edited:
Well put ska rockclap.gif

I think you're going to enjoy the s4 and it's going to feel amazing coming from the captivate :lol:

Meh an iphone 4 running ios7 feels dataed because it physically cant handle the os. If you want to rock a gs1 thats fine and all but im good ob app crashes and lag

Anyone been having issues with showbox lately? Videos will just stop and never come back then when I try to restream it doesn't work at all

Tried it on my Chromecast and my Xbox One

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom