• Poll closed .
Can't wait for the note 4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]First rumors of the HTC Eye surface, packs 5.2" FHD display[/h1]
14 September, 2014 | Comments (49)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCRumors

big.jpg

Prominent leaker @upleaks has outed the first pieces of information regarding HTC's upcoming smartphone carrying the codename "Eye".

According to the leak, the upcoming smartphone will be built around a 5.2" display with a 1080p resolution. As a result, its pixel density would be 423ppi. The other specification tidbit is regarding the chipset and @upleaks suggests the HTC Eye will pack a Snapdragon 801 chipset. Inside it, there's a quad-core Krait 400 CPU and an Adreno 330 GPU.

There's no further information or photos of the phone for now. HTC could be preparing another Windows Phone or even a slightly larger, but mostly unchanged version of the One (M8) running Android L out of the box.

We'll let you know what HTC is cooking up as soon as we get more information.

Source

[h1]First rumors of the HTC Eye surface, packs 5.2" FHD display[/h1]

14 September, 2014 | Comments (49)
 | Post your comment

Tags: HTC
Rumors

big.jpg

Prominent leaker @upleaks has outed the first pieces of information regarding HTC's upcoming smartphone carrying the codename "Eye".

According to the leak, the upcoming smartphone will be built around a 5.2" display with a 1080p resolution. As a result, its pixel density would be 423ppi. The other specification tidbit is regarding the chipset and @upleaks suggests the HTC Eye will pack a Snapdragon 801 chipset. Inside it, there's a quad-core Krait 400 CPU and an Adreno 330 GPU.

There's no further information or photos of the phone for now. HTC could be preparing another Windows Phone or even a slightly larger, but mostly unchanged version of the One (M8) running Android L out of the box.

We'll let you know what HTC is cooking up as soon as we get more information.

Source

Wait what? That's almost identical to the M8.....

Second G3. Battery life is still subpar.

Just read on XDA forums that we should update the firmware via the pc suite on a computer. I dunno what firmware is im guessing software lol. Il try tonight and hope to god their is a update! Because they are reporting massive improvements

Another tip for G3 users

call ##228378

set LOG to disable

will improve battery and reduce ram usage.

G3 still GOAT phone.

Went out last night and didnt come back home.

22h standby with 4.5 hours screen on.

Not bad :smokin

It's the screen that's sucking up the battery tho.

7 hrs off the charger, 3 ost, and it's almost dead.

Screen is using 51%

Try get a update somehow on to the phone, its all we need to make it run better, ppl are saying there is a new one out even tho im yet to find it they said the update improved battery life. All I want is 5hrs OST and il settle, 3hrs is ******** though :smh:

Try get a update somehow on to the phone, its all we need to make it run better, ppl are saying there is a new one out even tho im yet to find it they said the update improved battery life. All I want is 5hrs OST and il settle, 3hrs is ******** though :smh:

I just downloaded an update this morning. There's another one?

Why did everyone buy G3's? I feel like i see nothing but complaints in here when it comes to them

Last edited:
Why did everyone buy G3's? I feel like i see nothing but complaints in here when it comes to them

Because its a dope phone! The battery is the ONLY bad thing about it, just waiting for updates to fix it which should do. Then il be 100% happy

Iowa

Had a G2 and liked it, figured the G3 would be a good upgrade since I had jump, plus it has a expandable storage and a removable battery. Didn't know I'd end up with half the battery life tho :smh:

Wouldn't recommend it now tho. If a phone can't make it through the day on moderate usage, it pretty much sucks, imo

I still got no idea how my android is higher then screen. Brightness on 0% yes but all apps are closed. Gimmee a dsmn update!

Back
Top Bottom