Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

tet-dope wallpaper

carver-what rom is that?
It's this rom for the Nexus One.. sorry just copy pasted 
laugh.gif

[ROM] RoDrIgUeZsTyLe[emoji]8482[/emoji] MIUI-MOD [V1.6.4] BLAZING FAST & ROCK STABLE 4 ALL

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

tet-dope wallpaper

carver-what rom is that?
It's this rom for the Nexus One.. sorry just copy pasted 
laugh.gif

[ROM] RoDrIgUeZsTyLe[emoji]8482[/emoji] MIUI-MOD [V1.6.4] BLAZING FAST & ROCK STABLE 4 ALL

anyone got some black gmail icons?

every pack I run into has every icon I would use besides a gmail one.

and still patiently waiting for league pass to work

anyone got some black gmail icons?

every pack I run into has every icon I would use besides a gmail one.

and still patiently waiting for league pass to work

Tets- you got it workin. nice
pimp.gif

Im using kings kernal 11 too. if anyone needs help with docks, roms or anything pm. ill try to help.

Tets- you got it workin. nice
pimp.gif

Im using kings kernal 11 too. if anyone needs help with docks, roms or anything pm. ill try to help.

Something EPIC happen, I lost about 90% of my photos on my phone, while tethering last night. I read that this happen to some users on XDA, just lost there data.

Something EPIC happen, I lost about 90% of my photos on my phone, while tethering last night. I read that this happen to some users on XDA, just lost there data.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

tired.gif
same here, i lost my photos, transferred photos, 300+ icons and docks, i'm tryna re-up again.
30t6p3b.gif
not a good look.

and idk why but my battery life is not doin well on this rom i just installed, might need to do a freshrom instead.

tired.gif
same here, i lost my photos, transferred photos, 300+ icons and docks, i'm tryna re-up again.
30t6p3b.gif
not a good look.

and idk why but my battery life is not doin well on this rom i just installed, might need to do a freshrom instead.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
not a good look.

what rom did you install? and what's a freshrom?

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
not a good look.

Ive never heard of that happening.....I dont even see how it can if the pictures are in your SD card.

Usually if something happens, it effects things on the phone but not the SD card.

Thats pretty wierd.

Ive never heard of that happening.....I dont even see how it can if the pictures are in your SD card.

Usually if something happens, it effects things on the phone but not the SD card.

Thats pretty wierd.

Just got a G2, got rid of my iPhone..

Any things i should do?
Battery life? Themes, Apps?

Just got a G2, got rid of my iPhone..

Any things i should do?
Battery life? Themes, Apps?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
not a good look.

the one u sent to me, it had went from 100% - 82% in a matter of 10 mins
30t6p3b.gif

the 'freshrom' is Fresh Evo 3.4.0.1

Originally Posted by Sneaky

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
not a good look.

the one u sent to me, it had went from 100% - 82% in a matter of 10 mins
30t6p3b.gif

the 'freshrom' is Fresh Evo 3.4.0.1

I finally know a couple people with the evo and have FINALLY used the video chat feature

It worked really good....although the other person wasnt on 4G and WIFI so her video feed kept freezing up........But she just got the phone and didnt know about 4G, lol. It all got corrected in the end.

We were using qik....anyone know if fringe is better?

I finally know a couple people with the evo and have FINALLY used the video chat feature

It worked really good....although the other person wasnt on 4G and WIFI so her video feed kept freezing up........But she just got the phone and didnt know about 4G, lol. It all got corrected in the end.

We were using qik....anyone know if fringe is better?

Back
Top Bottom