• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Something EPIC happen, I lost about 90% of my photos on my phone, while tethering last night. I read that this happen to some users on XDA, just lost there data.

tired.gif
same here, i lost my photos, transferred photos, 300+ icons and docks, i'm tryna re-up again.
30t6p3b.gif
not a good look.

and idk why but my battery life is not doin well on this rom i just installed, might need to do a freshrom instead.

what rom did you install? and what's a freshrom?
the one u sent to me, it had went from 100% - 82% in a matter of 10 mins
30t6p3b.gif

the 'freshrom' is Fresh Evo 3.4.0.1

the rom is nice but yea battery life isnt that good. thats why I wanna new rom..

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I finally know a couple people with the evo and have FINALLY used the video chat feature

It worked really good....although the other person wasnt on 4G and WIFI so her video feed kept freezing up........But she just got the phone and didnt know about 4G, lol. It all got corrected in the end.

We were using qik....anyone know if fringe is better?

quik was effing up on my wife's end, she couldn't hear me. i'm bout to try the fring.

I finally know a couple people with the evo and have FINALLY used the video chat feature

It worked really good....although the other person wasnt on 4G and WIFI so her video feed kept freezing up........But she just got the phone and didnt know about 4G, lol. It all got corrected in the end.

quik was effing up on my wife's end, she couldn't hear me. i'm bout to try the fring.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Something EPIC happen, I lost about 90% of my photos on my phone, while tethering last night. I read that this happen to some users on XDA, just lost there data.

tired.gif
same here, i lost my photos, transferred photos, 300+ icons and docks, i'm tryna re-up again.
30t6p3b.gif
not a good look.

and idk why but my battery life is not doin well on this rom i just installed, might need to do a freshrom instead.

what rom did you install? and what's a freshrom?
the one u sent to me, it had went from 100% - 82% in a matter of 10 mins
30t6p3b.gif

the 'freshrom' is Fresh Evo 3.4.0.1

the rom is nice but yea battery life isnt that good. thats why I wanna new rom..

Now that i think about it....I dont use tethering, so i probably wouldnt have a reason to lookup any problems with it.

I would suggest a backup app for everybody tho....I think there is one that backs everything up a certain times during the day and runs in the background.....That would be best.

Now that i think about it....I dont use tethering, so i probably wouldnt have a reason to lookup any problems with it.

I would suggest a backup app for everybody tho....I think there is one that backs everything up a certain times during the day and runs in the background.....That would be best.

When you initiate the video call.....the person on the other end has to push the "Talk" button.  I noticed this because when she called me.....she said she couldnt hear me......then when i called her, i couldnt hear her........till i noticed there was a ":talk" button.....when she held that down, i could hear everything she was saying.

Would be nice if qik had a tutorial before using it..i was completely lost

When you initiate the video call.....the person on the other end has to push the "Talk" button.  I noticed this because when she called me.....she said she couldnt hear me......then when i called her, i couldnt hear her........till i noticed there was a ":talk" button.....when she held that down, i could hear everything she was saying.

Would be nice if qik had a tutorial before using it..i was completely lost

^ i feel ya. i'll tell her to push talk and see what happens. but yea they need a tutorial on that mosdef.

^ i feel ya. i'll tell her to push talk and see what happens. but yea they need a tutorial on that mosdef.

A buddy of mine has an Evo and he said he has been running the Ava-Froyo rom and has had absolutely no problems with it whatsoever

A buddy of mine has an Evo and he said he has been running the Ava-Froyo rom and has had absolutely no problems with it whatsoever

I've been using Tango for Video chat. It's nice because you can use it with iPhone users too. Or any other users for that matter. If they don't have a front facing cam, they just end up outputting what their back cam sees. Overall works well on both 3G and 4G!

I've been using Tango for Video chat. It's nice because you can use it with iPhone users too. Or any other users for that matter. If they don't have a front facing cam, they just end up outputting what their back cam sees. Overall works well on both 3G and 4G!

For you guys that are rooted......you should ALWAYS run a nandroid backup before trying a new ROM....just in case you mess something up or the phone bricks or you just want to change back.

Its alot easier than DL`ing the old ROM and doing it from scratch.........but make sure you delete the nand backups because i did it like 10 times, each of them being about 200-400 MB and i couldnt figure out how i used soo much space on my SD card. Once i deleted them, thats when i figured it out......freed up about 1-2 gigs when i deleted the backups i didnt need anymore.

For you guys that are rooted......you should ALWAYS run a nandroid backup before trying a new ROM....just in case you mess something up or the phone bricks or you just want to change back.

Its alot easier than DL`ing the old ROM and doing it from scratch.........but make sure you delete the nand backups because i did it like 10 times, each of them being about 200-400 MB and i couldnt figure out how i used soo much space on my SD card. Once i deleted them, thats when i figured it out......freed up about 1-2 gigs when i deleted the backups i didnt need anymore.

Running cm6.1

fm radio works only with bluetooth on and must have headphones to use.
Adding a app from the app draw to homescreen has no transition back to homescreen
The Powerbar is really convient, Its also customizable.
Comes with a file manager/ no more need for astro
Includes Amazon mp3, but you'll probably never use it, ill never use it.
Camera is way better with autofocus and you can change lighting conditions with scale bars
DSP Manager got even easier to use, a few bugs though when playing music.
Sound Recorder is fully polished than before.

Running cm6.1

fm radio works only with bluetooth on and must have headphones to use.
Adding a app from the app draw to homescreen has no transition back to homescreen
The Powerbar is really convient, Its also customizable.
Comes with a file manager/ no more need for astro
Includes Amazon mp3, but you'll probably never use it, ill never use it.
Camera is way better with autofocus and you can change lighting conditions with scale bars
DSP Manager got even easier to use, a few bugs though when playing music.
Sound Recorder is fully polished than before.

mikphl.png

still working on it..if anyone can point me the right way to getting some retro nintendo icons i would greatly appreciate it, thats all im missing.

Back
Top Bottom