• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, i only have angry birds
laugh.gif

need to get doodle jump, game is dope

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Killer Instinct, Mario Kart, Super PunchOut, Turtles In Time, Angry Birds for me.

You don't have issues using a touch screen for fighting games on your Evo? I can't stand playing SFII and what not on my phone 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Killer Instinct, Mario Kart, Super PunchOut, Turtles In Time, Angry Birds for me.

You don't have issues using a touch screen for fighting games on your Evo? I can't stand playing SFII and what not on my phone 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

He might as well keep it now unless he is UNDER 30 days.......I doubt he can sell the epic and flat out buy the evo 4g at the same price.
Im still under my 30 days. So I can return it and exchange it for the evo. Im really thinking about doing this. 

He might as well keep it now unless he is UNDER 30 days.......I doubt he can sell the epic and flat out buy the evo 4g at the same price.
Im still under my 30 days. So I can return it and exchange it for the evo. Im really thinking about doing this. 

There used to be a game where you and 5 other real people are in a room and it would give you something to draw. The other 5 people had to guess what it was and whoever guessed it correctly first got points.

I forgot the name of it but i had it on my G1.......Dont see it in the market any more.....I actually dont see any LIVE games anymore that you can play with other people on android phones.

They need more of those, especially with networks that are more than fast enough to handle the traffic and connection.

There used to be a game where you and 5 other real people are in a room and it would give you something to draw. The other 5 people had to guess what it was and whoever guessed it correctly first got points.

I forgot the name of it but i had it on my G1.......Dont see it in the market any more.....I actually dont see any LIVE games anymore that you can play with other people on android phones.

They need more of those, especially with networks that are more than fast enough to handle the traffic and connection.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Nobody plays Alchemy? Game's for free and its pretty cool.

Game got too frustrating. I just started stacking all the elements on top of each other 
laugh.gif
. Oh Wordfeud is a must too.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Nobody plays Alchemy? Game's for free and its pretty cool.

Game got too frustrating. I just started stacking all the elements on top of each other 
laugh.gif
. Oh Wordfeud is a must too.

Anticipation?

Anticipation?

Just got the EVO 4g for $150 from some guy my cousin knows. IMO it was too good to pass by. The phone was found and he was selling it since he had his service with verizon where he works at. I had someone at sprint check if the ESN is clean and not reported stolen and its clear.

Right now I'm with t mobile but I might just switch to sprint or might mod the EVO to use it under the $40 Unlimited data /1200min plan from virgin mobile.

Just got the EVO 4g for $150 from some guy my cousin knows. IMO it was too good to pass by. The phone was found and he was selling it since he had his service with verizon where he works at. I had someone at sprint check if the ESN is clean and not reported stolen and its clear.

Right now I'm with t mobile but I might just switch to sprint or might mod the EVO to use it under the $40 Unlimited data /1200min plan from virgin mobile.

I was reading about the Nexus Two and the rumor is it'll be a Samsung Galaxy S device with stock Android 2.3
Sounds like my dream Android device! 
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
I still want an iPhone tho
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom