Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by proper english

Android 2.2 on HTC HD2.. anyone here got a stable build? 
nerd.gif

my coworker and I have been trying to install all day but we keep getting that "robot/chipmunk voice" during calls. 
frown.gif

Make sure you update your radio... That's the source of your robot voice.

nerd.gif

my coworker and I have been trying to install all day but we keep getting that "robot/chipmunk voice" during calls. 
frown.gif

hey i have another query, my phone (droid x) won't use the ringtone i set for it... all it does is vibrate for calls. i turned off all the vibrate settings for incoming calls but it still only vibrates. any suggestions/help?

hey i have another query, my phone (droid x) won't use the ringtone i set for it... all it does is vibrate for calls. i turned off all the vibrate settings for incoming calls but it still only vibrates. any suggestions/help?

Question for you guys,

Ive had the epic for over a month, I love the phone but for some reason I want the EVO. Would the switch be worth it? Or should I just stick with the EPIC? Will I lose any or gain any features? EVO comes with 2.2 already right? I got the epic because I thought I was going to use the keyboard a lot. Im using swype more than anything. Since Ive had the phone, I think Ive use the keyboard about 4 times.

Question for you guys,

Ive had the epic for over a month, I love the phone but for some reason I want the EVO. Would the switch be worth it? Or should I just stick with the EPIC? Will I lose any or gain any features? EVO comes with 2.2 already right? I got the epic because I thought I was going to use the keyboard a lot. Im using swype more than anything. Since Ive had the phone, I think Ive use the keyboard about 4 times.

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

nerd.gif

frown.gif

info/link on this "radio".. not too familiar w/ HTC or Android 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

frown.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

Question for you guys,

I would say make the switch if you're not using the qwerty keyboard. The Evo also comes with 2.2.

Question for you guys,

I would say make the switch if you're not using the qwerty keyboard. The Evo also comes with 2.2.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Question for you guys,

thats right. Ev0 is so much win.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Question for you guys,

thats right. Ev0 is so much win.
wink.gif

He might as well keep it now unless he is UNDER 30 days.......I doubt he can sell the epic and flat out buy the evo 4g at the same price.

He might as well keep it now unless he is UNDER 30 days.......I doubt he can sell the epic and flat out buy the evo 4g at the same price.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

roms suck on my nexus one. i've never enjoyed playing emulators with a touch screen phone only.

what games you guys rockin with?

i don't play them much, but when i want to kill time i play angry birds, bejeweled, doodle jump and fruit ninja.

p.s. good looking on all the information. launcher pro has been great. so has typoclock and battsatt

hopefully this league pass starts working or gets fixed soon
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

roms suck on my nexus one. i've never enjoyed playing emulators with a touch screen phone only.

what games you guys rockin with?

i don't play them much, but when i want to kill time i play angry birds, bejeweled, doodle jump and fruit ninja.

p.s. good looking on all the information. launcher pro has been great. so has typoclock and battsatt

hopefully this league pass starts working or gets fixed soon
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

frown.gif

nerd.gif
Link
Tutorial...

nerd.gif

frown.gif

nerd.gif
Link
Tutorial...

Back
Top Bottom