• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was reading about the Nexus Two and the rumor is it'll be a Samsung Galaxy S device with stock Android 2.3
Sounds like my dream Android device! 
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
I still want an iPhone tho
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

50963051463cba1c7aff.jpg

I don't remember who originally posted this but what time/date widget is that, are there any apps other than widget locker that do this, and how did you get rid of the notification bar on the lockscreen but keep it in the homescreen?

50963051463cba1c7aff.jpg

I don't remember who originally posted this but what time/date widget is that, are there any apps other than widget locker that do this, and how did you get rid of the notification bar on the lockscreen but keep it in the homescreen?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

There used to be a game where you and 5 other real people are in a room and it would give you something to draw. The other 5 people had to guess what it was and whoever guessed it correctly first got points.

I forgot the name of it but i had it on my G1.......Dont see it in the market any more.....I actually dont see any LIVE games anymore that you can play with other people on android phones.

They need more of those, especially with networks that are more than fast enough to handle the traffic and connection.
Sounds like What the Doodle? I play it all the time. Get in a good room, and you'll be there for a while!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

There used to be a game where you and 5 other real people are in a room and it would give you something to draw. The other 5 people had to guess what it was and whoever guessed it correctly first got points.

I forgot the name of it but i had it on my G1.......Dont see it in the market any more.....I actually dont see any LIVE games anymore that you can play with other people on android phones.

They need more of those, especially with networks that are more than fast enough to handle the traffic and connection.
Sounds like What the Doodle? I play it all the time. Get in a good room, and you'll be there for a while!

JordanFean- Battstatt and Tajm
twothree-typoclock. Widgetlocker from my knowledge, has a setting where you can remove the notification bar.

JordanFean- Battstatt and Tajm
twothree-typoclock. Widgetlocker from my knowledge, has a setting where you can remove the notification bar.

the game 'angry birds' is soooo addictive. I played it for like 3 hours straight. beat it in like 3 days. best of all it's a free game.

the game 'angry birds' is soooo addictive. I played it for like 3 hours straight. beat it in like 3 days. best of all it's a free game.

Airplane mode trick
1. Plug in phone charger

2. Put phone in Airplane mode

3. Put phone to sleep for a minute

4. Turn off airplane mode

5. Unplug phone
I guess you can do this if your cell standby % is crazy high. Mine was at 58% and after I did the trick, its at 14%. My time without a signal was at 50%. Now its at 3%. Should help with my battery, hopefully

Airplane mode trick
1. Plug in phone charger

2. Put phone in Airplane mode

3. Put phone to sleep for a minute

4. Turn off airplane mode

5. Unplug phone
I guess you can do this if your cell standby % is crazy high. Mine was at 58% and after I did the trick, its at 14%. My time without a signal was at 50%. Now its at 3%. Should help with my battery, hopefully

If you're going to have the time on the homescreen, then why not remove it from the notification bar?

If you're going to have the time on the homescreen, then why not remove it from the notification bar?

gettin rid of this setup cuz im too cheap to cop LP Plus
30t6p3b.gif

5129379870_7a2e74f873.jpg

Spoiler [+]
desktop visualizer 1X2 and 3X1

gettin rid of this setup cuz im too cheap to cop LP Plus
30t6p3b.gif

5129379870_7a2e74f873.jpg

Spoiler [+]
desktop visualizer 1X2 and 3X1

Back
Top Bottom