• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

havent been keeping up with this thread. any news on upcoming Android phones for Verizon?
Droid Incredible HD aka Evo 4G for Verizon,

HTC-Droid-Incredible-HD1-500x375.jpg
thanks. so its gonna be super wide and thick like the Evo? I like the Incredible cuz it nice and slim
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

havent been keeping up with this thread. any news on upcoming Android phones for Verizon?
Droid Incredible HD aka Evo 4G for Verizon,

HTC-Droid-Incredible-HD1-500x375.jpg
thanks. so its gonna be super wide and thick like the Evo? I like the Incredible cuz it nice and slim
ohwell.gif

If they don't hurry up and release this galazy s 2.2 update soon I'm about to go crazy, can anybody with flash on there phone tell me if they can watch video on channelsurfing.net

If they don't hurry up and release this galazy s 2.2 update soon I'm about to go crazy, can anybody with flash on there phone tell me if they can watch video on channelsurfing.net

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Yea works fine with the g2

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Just got my Sprint Epic 4g and seriously I love it... anyone get it yet?

we do Ev0s here buddy.

laugh.gif
jk. i only know one other person here who owns one.

we do Ev0s here buddy.

laugh.gif
jk. i only know one other person here who owns one.

Before you do anything, make sure you drain the battery out.. Right before your phone dies, turn it off and charge it the whole night. Then follow these steps. It will help the battery.
Update the PRL- Go to settings, about phone, System Update and click on UPDATE PRL- Let it do its thing.

Update Profile- Same as above but the last step is to click on UPDATE PROFILE

Turn on Airplane mode and leave it on for 15-20 seconds. Hold the power button and click on airplane mode

Turn off airplane mode- Hold power button and click on turn off aiplane mode

It will take about 24 hours for you to star noticing the difference in battrery life. 

The steps above should be done everytime your phone turns off or resets. 

Download Battery indicator- go to the Android Market and look for BATTERY INDICATOR BY DASHAN. Its the free version that I have. Testujin23 is right, most of the people in here have EVOs. But to do what every they do to the phone, is almost the same steps. Just ask questions and they will help. 

Before you do anything, make sure you drain the battery out.. Right before your phone dies, turn it off and charge it the whole night. Then follow these steps. It will help the battery.
Update the PRL- Go to settings, about phone, System Update and click on UPDATE PRL- Let it do its thing.

Update Profile- Same as above but the last step is to click on UPDATE PROFILE

Turn on Airplane mode and leave it on for 15-20 seconds. Hold the power button and click on airplane mode

Turn off airplane mode- Hold power button and click on turn off aiplane mode

It will take about 24 hours for you to star noticing the difference in battrery life. 

The steps above should be done everytime your phone turns off or resets. 

Download Battery indicator- go to the Android Market and look for BATTERY INDICATOR BY DASHAN. Its the free version that I have. Testujin23 is right, most of the people in here have EVOs. But to do what every they do to the phone, is almost the same steps. Just ask questions and they will help. 

Originally Posted by shogun

frick.  i just saw a small, gnat like bug crawling under the screen on my phone.  a few minutes later it stopped moving when it was in the middle of my screen and died.  now i have a small spot on the screen and its irritating me.
any suggestions?
anyone?  i guess i'll take the phone to the verizon store and see if they can clean under the screen or maybe even replace it.  
ohwell.gif

can anyone recommend an app that will back up all my texts, apps, contacts, etc.

frick.  i just saw a small, gnat like bug crawling under the screen on my phone.  a few minutes later it stopped moving when it was in the middle of my screen and died.  now i have a small spot on the screen and its irritating me.
any suggestions?
anyone?  i guess i'll take the phone to the verizon store and see if they can clean under the screen or maybe even replace it.  
ohwell.gif

can anyone recommend an app that will back up all my texts, apps, contacts, etc.

any suggestions?
ohwell.gif

I use mybackup pro

any suggestions?
ohwell.gif

I use mybackup pro

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Let me post mine as well then.. running off a 1800 mah battery for the evo. MUCH better battery life than the stock G2 battery. What's the final percentage to let it drain to before recharging? I was thinking like 5%
Where did you purchase that Evo battery. I need a way to increase my G2 battery life and do not want to buy the wrong one. Thanks in advance.
Ebay. Search "htc evo 2x1800 mAh battery + dock usb charger" I see the price went up on the buy it now by 10 bucks in less than a week.[h1]
[/h1]

Let me post mine as well then.. running off a 1800 mah battery for the evo. MUCH better battery life than the stock G2 battery. What's the final percentage to let it drain to before recharging? I was thinking like 5%
Where did you purchase that Evo battery. I need a way to increase my G2 battery life and do not want to buy the wrong one. Thanks in advance.
Ebay. Search "htc evo 2x1800 mAh battery + dock usb charger" I see the price went up on the buy it now by 10 bucks in less than a week.[h1]
[/h1]

Android 2.2 on HTC HD2.. anyone here got a stable build? 
nerd.gif

my coworker and I have been trying to install all day but we keep getting that "robot/chipmunk voice" during calls. 
frown.gif

Android 2.2 on HTC HD2.. anyone here got a stable build? 
nerd.gif

my coworker and I have been trying to install all day but we keep getting that "robot/chipmunk voice" during calls. 
frown.gif

[/h1]
Alright, I just ordered 2 EVO batteries from HTCExpress.com for $27 shipped with coupon code OFF10 for 10% off. Free shipping too.

Dont think I will need the charger that is bundled on eBay and Amazon.

I was tripping over for nothing

[/h1]
Alright, I just ordered 2 EVO batteries from HTCExpress.com for $27 shipped with coupon code OFF10 for 10% off. Free shipping too.

Dont think I will need the charger that is bundled on eBay and Amazon.

I was tripping over for nothing

Back
Top Bottom