Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
img.php

Read this. Also I hope your rooted cause Setcpu only works when your rooted.

99mfqb.jpg

My battery needs help. I am not sure what's wrong. I have terrible service at home so I think that might have something to do with it. I am rooted, running Fresh Rom with stock kernal. I am baffled.

99mfqb.jpg

My battery needs help. I am not sure what's wrong. I have terrible service at home so I think that might have something to do with it. I am rooted, running Fresh Rom with stock kernal. I am baffled.

Please forgive me fellas but my Incredible is rooted but I still havent done anything to it
laugh.gif

Whats a simple ROM or whatever to use? Im confused as hell with this @@#+

Please forgive me fellas but my Incredible is rooted but I still havent done anything to it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

laugh.gif

no rom is really more difficult than others, they're all installed the same way so just look through the roms for your phone and choose the one you like most

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

laugh.gif

no rom is really more difficult than others, they're all installed the same way so just look through the roms for your phone and choose the one you like most

roms suck on my nexus one. i've never enjoyed playing emulators with a touch screen phone only.

what games you guys rockin with?

i don't play them much, but when i want to kill time i play angry birds, bejeweled, doodle jump and fruit ninja.

p.s. good looking on all the information. launcher pro has been great. so has typoclock and battsatt

hopefully this league pass starts working or gets fixed soon

roms suck on my nexus one. i've never enjoyed playing emulators with a touch screen phone only.

what games you guys rockin with?

i don't play them much, but when i want to kill time i play angry birds, bejeweled, doodle jump and fruit ninja.

p.s. good looking on all the information. launcher pro has been great. so has typoclock and battsatt

hopefully this league pass starts working or gets fixed soon

My battery needs help. I am not sure what's wrong. I have terrible service at home so I think that might have something to do with it.
If your trying to send a text and it doesnt go through because of bad reception delete the text and cancel trying to send it, if its tryna send and doesnt until you get better reception that kills the battery.

Same if your in the middle of watching a video, downloading anything etc

G2 with me is now only $149 new line or upgrade plus I waive the activation/upgrade fee. No mail in rebates and you can trade in your old phone and ill give you credit towards any new phone.

My battery needs help. I am not sure what's wrong. I have terrible service at home so I think that might have something to do with it.
If your trying to send a text and it doesnt go through because of bad reception delete the text and cancel trying to send it, if its tryna send and doesnt until you get better reception that kills the battery.

Same if your in the middle of watching a video, downloading anything etc

G2 with me is now only $149 new line or upgrade plus I waive the activation/upgrade fee. No mail in rebates and you can trade in your old phone and ill give you credit towards any new phone.

Rooted evo, everything else stock.
Bought one of those aftermarket, nameless hong kong 3500mah batteries off the bay, just to try it out.
Paid 1cent for it and 10 bucks shipping. lol Had some expiring ebay bucks so it ended up about 5 bucks total. Its one of those thicker batteries and came with a cover.
Battery was left with 10% life on it. It was nice to not have to worry about charging the phone all day, although it was a bit bulkier in my pocket, but felt better while on calls. Im sure i could have gotten a lot more life if I hadnt been on wifi, on the net, or playing Wordfeud too much.

If i flash one of these roms mentioned, i should easily get a day and a half out of it, right? Question is, which rom?
Im gonna drain the battery tomorrow and recharge it to see if i get more life, aswell as those other battery tricks.

Back
Top Bottom