• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I may be late but: T-MOBILE NEXUS 4 USERS, DO THIS NOW!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2358931

Screenshot20130715004538.png

my speeds. with 1-2 bars :wow: :wow:

I downloaded it a few days ago but haven't had the chance to install it... Going to try it now

I've been averaging 10-13mb up and 6-8mb down

Last edited:
Last edited:
yo NT, how come when I delete emails from gmail, its still there when I login from a desktop. ive once deleted and added the app again but it still keeps happening. does it have something to do with the POP mail settings, etc?

:pimp:

Steaming music two hours only down 4 percent?! I might have to give illusion more use.. I'll have to get over the delay to try this out :lol:

Gonna flash it again tonight then try it out for a day at work and give it my own battery test

And it's over data too. No WiFi :pimp:.

This whoops TWs *** :lol:

Alright fams. Need some serious, unbiased input.

I currently have the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon. I'm eligible for an upgrade in 4 days. I've pretty much narrowed it down to 3 choices:

-HTC One when it drops August 1st. Beautiful hardware. My only concern is that this phone will feel dated. I don't think it will be "relevant" for the entire 2 years of my contract if that makes sense

-Galaxy s4. I feel like this is a safe choice. Flagship Android phone. I just don't know if I wanna stick with Samsung after coming from a Nexus. Also, I feel like it isn't too much of an upgrade from the s3 to justify using my contract upgrade for it.

-the next iphone 5s/6. Bear with me here. This is where I need your unbiased opinion. I love iOS 7. I believe it combines all the cool features and customization of Android with the elegance of iOS. I just don't want the 5s. If it is a 6 that they do decide to come out with, I'm all for it. 

Thoughts?

Alright fams. Need some serious, unbiased input.

I currently have the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon. I'm eligible for an upgrade in 4 days. I've pretty much narrowed it down to 3 choices:

-HTC One when it drops August 1st. Beautiful hardware. My only concern is that this phone will feel dated. I don't think it will be "relevant" for the entire 2 years of my contract if that makes sense

-Galaxy s4. I feel like this is a safe choice. Flagship Android phone. I just don't know if I wanna stick with Samsung after coming from a Nexus. Also, I feel like it isn't too much of an upgrade from the s3 to justify using my contract upgrade for it.

-the next iphone 5s/6. Bear with me here. This is where I need your unbiased opinion. I love iOS 7. I believe it combines all the cool features and customization of Android with the elegance of iOS. I just don't want the 5s. If it is a 6 that they do decide to come out with, I'm all for it. 

Thoughts?
I own the HTC One.. Main reason I bought it was because I've had a Samsung from the Captivate. I just felt it was time for a change I didn't mind Sense on top of that the phone doesn't just look amazing it's got all the best hardware you could get when it was released.. Now with the not feeling relevant in 2 years.. none of the phones you  mentioned will be relevant for 2 years 
laugh.gif
 That's just technology and how fast it's moving.

I know nothing about the new iPhone so I can't really answer.. what I can say it will probably be a 5s.. iOS 7 looks cool from what I've seen haven't really done research on it to know too much about it. But the way Apple does things you can expect a 5s and not a 6.

You can do what I did switching it up from the norm.. before the Captivate I owned every iPhone up to the 4.. that's when I needed something new and got the Captivate.. then from there got every Samsung to the S3. Now I'm on the One.

Last edited:
I own the HTC One.. Main reason I bought it was because I've had a Samsung from the Captivate. I just felt it was time for a change I didn't mind Sense on top of that the phone doesn't just look amazing it's got all the best hardware you could get when it was released.. Now with the not feeling relevant in 2 years.. none of the phones you  mentioned will be relevant for 2 years 
laugh.gif
 That's just technology and how fast it's moving.

I know nothing about the new iPhone so I can't really answer.. what I can say it will probably be a 5s.. iOS 7 looks cool from what I've seen haven't really done research on it to know too much about it. But the way Apple does things you can expect a 5s and not a 6.

You can do what I did switching it up from the norm.. before the Captivate I owned every iPhone up to the 4.. that's when I needed something new and got the Captivate.. then from there got every Samsung to the S3. Now I'm on the One.
Thanks for the input fam. I think I'm going to go with the One. I plan on rooting anyway so it really just comes down to hardware at that point. And hardware wise, the One is in my opinion the best out there. Thing is pure BEAUTY. 

It's like a pretty girl you see for the first time. She's probably a solid 7 to the average person. But there's something about her that does it for you that makes her a 9. 
laugh.gif

:pimp:

Don't think you could have went wrong no matter which direction you chose to go. But good choice :lol: you right this thing is damn sexy.. I'm caseless and this joint is taking a beating :smh: might get that super thin case someone posted earlier to just kind of protect this from future abuse

Last edited:
I've seen my friend's iphone 5 lights his camera flash when he receives a text message.  So i ask, what sms app allows this type of notification? Stock htc doesn't even turn the screen on when i get a text.

Last edited:
I've seen my friend's iphone 5 lights his camera flash when he receives a text message.  So i ask, what sms app allows this type of notification? Stock htc doesn't even turn the screen on when i get a text.

That's a bad thing??

My notification light lights up, and that's all I need.

Im at work and have my phone face up, that little green light doesnt always catch my attention.  i'd like the screen to flash on when i get a message, so...

1. i dont miss it.

2. i dont have to unlock it

3. just jump right back into it

i know its not much, but i find it useful.  Does handcent sms allow this?

Back
Top Bottom