• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so i shattered my iphone screen yesterday so im in the market for an s4. Just wondering, How would you sync your itunes to the s4? mainly music? ive been reading up on easyphonesync but it seems as though you can only sync playlists instead of drag dropping individual songs right?

also, is it worth it to save money and get the 16g and buy a 64g sd card later?

On your pc/mac download Google Play Music manager and your whole itunes will sync to your phone. Over the air.

Plus subscribe for $7.99 or something like that for unlimited music on Google play music.

Win/win plus a bigger and better phone. :pimp:

Debating on getting this S4.....hate the touch wiz that really slows down the phone and makes it stutter and jerky. Anyway to get rid of it without having to flash a rom to it?

Debating on getting this S4.....hate the touch wiz that really slows down the phone and makes it stutter and jerky. Anyway to get rid of it without having to flash a rom to it?
There's a lot of different launchers you can download off the Play Store.. the ones that comes to mind are Nova, Apex, Go Launcher, ADW.. those are probably the best launchers on the market imo with the best being Nova.

All which require you to just download and no root necessary

Last edited:

I'm using Nova on my S4. Seems to work just fine. Between the One and the S4, you can't go wrong.

If you plan on getting a s4 now might as well Wait Intill the one with the snapdragon 800 releases
Honestly the difference in performance is nowhere near enough to justify waiting months for .  Nothing that you;d actually be able to notice in everyday use.  The experience will be the same.  Plus it will be a while before carriers implement LTE-Advanced, and even longer before most areas get it and that version comes to the carriers, which is the whole point of that version of the S4.  Waiting that long you'd might as well wait a few more months for the S5.

Im at work but Carver........
nerd.gif
huh?

Finally got the S4 on friday. I could go on and on about it, but all I'm gonna say now is that I f'n love it. Amazing device :pimp:

Finally got the S4 on friday. I could go on and on about it, but all I'm gonna say now is that I f'n love it. Amazing device :pimp:
:pimp:

The active haven't really seen anyone have it :smh:

And the illusion rom for the htc one was ok.. I liked it because with them keylime theme on it was different but when it came turning on and turning off the screen it was a little slow like all the other Google type roms.. That delay was enough for me to go back to trickdroid where it's instant :lol: it just bothered me can't really tell you about battery life cause I didn't use it long enough :smh: couldn't get over the delay

Last edited:
How's everyone's HTC one battery doing ? I can't seem to make mines last that long. My brothers s4 last almost the whole day without charging it till night.

Yeah, I liked the look of it.. Definitely something different. I just couldn't get over that delay personally especially coming from one that is instant.. As of today and beyond trickdroid is my daily driver it's too damn fast.. Coupled with elementalx it cannot be defeated

Last edited:
Show everything else broski..

I wanna see what else you were doing on your phone

Last edited:
Is there an app that cleans up your device by deleting un wanted folders and stuff like that? been looking for one forever but i cant find one.

Back
Top Bottom