• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I keep getting a music playback error on the music I just recently loaded on my phone
wild part is one day it works next day it dont

Mines look like this using wallpapyrus

Does anyone know if my unlocked galaxy nexus will work in Europe, Germany specifically? I'm in the military and found out i'll be leaving for Germany later this year and was curious if it'll work there. I know i'll need a new sim card but other than that will i be good to go if i get some sort of service from one of the carriers there. I need to research phones and how much plans etc are over there still but it would be nice if i can use it for now as i really have no issues with the phone.

Does anyone know if my unlocked galaxy nexus will work in Europe, Germany specifically? I'm in the military and found out i'll be leaving for Germany later this year and was curious if it'll work there. I know i'll need a new sim card but other than that will i be good to go if i get some sort of service from one of the carriers there. I need to research phones and how much plans etc are over there still but it would be nice if i can use it for now as i really have no issues with the phone.

pretty sure the GNex is internationally unlocked so all you need to do is swap your sim card and get on a plan.

first android. dat dere stock
nerd.gif
What are you trying to say here? Are you asking how to get the stock Android look? Or do you think you are currently "stock" and want to customize it like people in this thread? Because "stock Android" means the pure Jelly Bean UI like on a Nexus phone, which you can easily simulate using a launcher and icons, but if you actually care about changing deeper OS features then you will need to root.

just got an htc one, gave my girl my iphone. what are some must have apps for the phone.

just got an htc one, gave my girl my iphone. what are some must have apps for the phone.

no dambs given :lol:

Can get your typical social media apps.

The new Despicable Me game is real fun.

UCCW if you wanna do some widget/customization.

Soundhound/Shazam

Zedge for ringtones.

And the addiction that is Candy Crush Saga.

Anybody else using SlideIT keyboard? I got tired of swiftkey cause of the placement of the .com button whenever I would try and space I would hit . com instead

What's the difference between all the different Twitter apps? All i want is a twitter widget that has a blank field that allows me to instantly begin typing a message. I've seen a fb widget like that for statutes, but not for twitter.

If Twicca would let you click a tweet and open it up it be the best one. I use Tweetings

Just went to Verizon and paid for a 32 gb black mist S4. Should have it on Monday or Tuesday. Any tips or must haves from current owners?

Back
Top Bottom